The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 43527
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

WE are 18,000 users away from getting 1,000,000 any guesses on how many days or weeks till we reach a million

It's been said before that we will probably reach 1 million users by the end of the week.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

WE are 18,000 users away from getting 1,000,000 any guesses on how many days or weeks till we reach a million

Dude, it is unnecessary to keep counting down to a million users, it is reaching that mark sooner or later. And they are doing nothing when the mark is achieved.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And they are doing nothing when the mark is achieved.

Who is they? And how are you so sure?
TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

My guess is that the 1,000,000th user will be/end up as a ghost account....
Right now, there are 982,703 users registered on this site. Countdown, anyone?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Who is they? And how are you so sure?

The developers of the site. I am not sure but:

1. Give AP away to people for nothing would be confusing and it would work for nothing

2. I think they are more focused in AG development now than what they are doing in the site by now.

3. For reason 2, I think the max they are doing is a banner on the Home Page or a "celebrating" thread.

But as a said, that mark is going to be achieved sooner or later.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think the max they are doing is a banner on the Home Page or a "celebrating" thread.

That's something. Don't post 'nothing' if you think they are going to do something. But the AP thing, nah. That won't happen. The most that I think will happen is a banner on the front page or on the top of the page everywhere you go.

I'll say that someone in the AMW will make something for it, or someone already has something made and is waiting for the mark to be achieved.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Technically speaking, we've already hit 1,000,000 users. Half of them just never signed up.

If you don't believe me, look at the user ID of a new-ish user. Notice how it has 7 digits.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

we have hit 1,000,000 can you give me a link to that profile

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

when we hit 1,000,000 ACC'S we need a huge something idk what it should be but something.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

What would happen?

AG V3 would happen!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

What would happen?

AG V3 would happen!

AG3 is independent of reaching 1,000,000 users. It won't open to everybody until it is "feature complete," or so the admins say.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Don't think we need to. We're already pretty close and we would reach it in a month or two anyway.

bobomonkey
bobomonkey
96 posts
Nomad

We should have an epicly awesome game released, don't know what but i think we should.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

maybe the release date for the games weve been waiting for.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

We should have an epicly awesome game released, don't know what but i think we should.

And TTICA should be revived! That would be an awesome way to celebrate 1,000,000 users.
Showing 196-210 of 290