ForumsPopular MediaIRON MAN OR TRANSFORMERS?

114 23209
Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

So far you guys have voted transformers over irobot which leaves transformers with:

TRANSFORMERS:1 point
IROBOT:0 POINTS

Now which movie do you rather prefer
IRON MAN or TRANSFORMERS?

• 114 Replies
Fuser55
Fuser55
24 posts
Nomad

transformers all the way!iron man is only one guy.Transformers is like an army!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ummm...Transformers? my name? it all goes together! duh!!!! transformers is like the tightest movie in the world dude!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i saw transformers, but Iron Man looks pretty good. Transformers was really great!

mickell123
mickell123
18 posts
Nomad

transformers is way better.1 whole planet of transformers vs 1 iron robot.but transformers the movie so rocks.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Okay, this will be a completely biased result. Iron Man is still only in theatres and over 70% of movie goers wait until they can rent a movie to see it, so maybe about half of these people have actually seen iron man. And if this topic came out a week after iron mans dvd release, iron man would definitely win, because anyone whos seen the old transformers movie must've been disgusted at the new one. The 2007 transformers movie was just terrible, since when was bumblebee a camaro, or jazz a solstice, i could go on and on with car model errors though, but i wont. None of the voices sounded the same, and the storyline was so limp. It was like some romantic teen comedy from family channel gone big screen, geust starring some transformer wannabees. Iron Man was just a great film, The suit stayed the same as it is in the comics, robert downey jr. did an awesome job as stark, and it was great to see a very minor villian like the iron monger hit the silver screen, and the story kept you on edge, unlike the transformers story. (that made me sick, it was so pre-schoolish: theres a thingy that turns stuff into robots, but its lost, so the robots go kill eachother for it.) My vote goes to Iron Man, but please, reconsider having this debate until a while after the dvd release, you'll see a huge change.

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

transfomeers is totally better than iron man

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Transformers was my favorite show ever scince I was like 5 then when I was 8 I realizd it suckd, but I thought the movie was great.

Iron man, my dads a big comic book fan so Ive read ghost rider and iron man and a few others, It did stick it to the comic books.

CWalsh
CWalsh
17 posts
Nomad

Iron man is the bomb and Tony Stark kicks Megatron ass.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Iron man was way better. Transformers was pathetic, i've never seen such camp robots in all my life :-P

megaxots
megaxots
55 posts
Nomad

.. transformers!!!

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Transformers had a better soundtrack, but ironman had a better story and realisticness to it. So, I vote Ironman.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Iron man ftw.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

both is real good but probs ironman

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Ahhhh! I can't decide! I liked both of them a lot. They had awesome effects. I want them both to come out with another! I would have to go with Iron Man, though it is close.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

EVN THOUGH TRANSFORMERS AS THE GREAT SHIA LAUBOUGH I LIKE IRONMAN BETTER

Showing 46-60 of 114