ForumsNews and Feedbackwill there be a lot of new games on AG3?

10 3919
zombiemurderer
zombiemurderer
16 posts
Nomad

will there be a lot of new games

• 10 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I think games will just be coming in at their regular rate. Which is about 3-5 games a week.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

I think we may get a few surprises on the new site, so maybe there will be some new games, but besides that I believe all the games will be migrated to the new one and then games will be posted regularly. as Ghgt99 said.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

Games are made on normal ag like, every day or so. That probably wont change but there may be a HUGE suprise. that would be awesome.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Every game that AG has now is also on Beta. So from this, all the games were migrated to Beta. The newer games, as well as games fresh out of the oven, also go to the new site. With this, we can assume that Beta will function just the same as AG2: All the games we have come to know and love will be on the site, and we can expect the rate of flash games to be the same. There isn't going to be a feature that will speed up or slow down the rate of flash game submissions or anything--that would be weird!

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Sure, there will be a few huge surprises. Exit path 2, raze 2, and two huge mystery games hero interactive will announce on his blog. Not that this have anything to do with ag3, though.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The games will interact more with AG3 with achievements and points, but as Ghgt99 has already stated, we add several new games every week to the site.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I think I heard once that it constantly updates every 15 minutes or something. So if you see a new game on AG2, wait 1 hour and it will show up on AG3 I think.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

New games should be on AG3 nearly instantly once approved on AG2. It's the ratings and plays that get migrated from AG2 to AG3 in 15-minute cycles.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

ahh.. ok I think that is enough for zombiemurderer to get the answer from... know someone lock it ~.~ lol jk...

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Oh ok. So I was half right. =P

Showing 1-10 of 10