ForumsNews and FeedbackIdeas about Armatars, Visitor forums, and more

10 3818
R3SU1T0FR3V0LUT10N
R3SU1T0FR3V0LUT10N
36 posts
Nomad

Gamers, Adventures, Shooters, Strategy makers, read.
Armor Games will be perfect with the following added:

- A new message system for members
- And for visitors to comment in forums

Ex. Miniclip. Look at their avatar system. They can customize and pimp out their avatar & background. I know the makers of Armor Games can do this, but something they can do is give a member more control over their Control Panel / User page. They could upload their own image-ages by using some type of website cropper and they could also upload an image for the background. (Age appropriate, of coarse)

• 10 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This has been discussed many times before. It's all up to Dan, the creator of the site. He has to hire the people to make new Armatars.

We've also discussed about uploading our own avatars as our picture, by that I mean picture we've drawn ourselves. I don't know if we'll be able to do it from the internet because of the copyright laws.
- A new message system for members

It's been discussed.
On AG3 they will implement a private messaging system.
- And for visitors to comment in forums

What exactly do you mean by this?
For people without accounts to posts in the forums? That would just be horrible. Imagine all the trolls/flamers we would have on this site if that was allowed. You need an account so that the Moderators/Administrators can keep track of you on this site. If you're bad then you get warned, keep it up then you get banned.
Ex. Miniclip. Look at their avatar system. They can customize and pimp out their avatar & background. I know the makers of Armor Games can do this

As said before, Dan handles all of this Armatar/Avatar business, so it's best to just leave a very detailed and well written comment about this on his profile page.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Most of your ideas have already been discussed or currently in the process of being implemented on to AG3

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We won't let anonymous visitors post in the forums or anywhere else on the site. For starters, it makes moderation much more difficult. Secondly, it's a benefit to becoming a member -- that you can communicate with other members.

NiChOlAs92
NiChOlAs92
1 posts
Nomad

On ps3, avatars come with games- i.e. you play a game and it gives you a few avatars based on the game. It may be good to do something like that upon completing a game or accomplishing something on a game.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

On ps3, avatars come with games- i.e. you play a game and it gives you a few avatars based on the game. It may be good to do something like that upon completing a game or accomplishing something on a game.

Are you talking about the achievments they give on games?

Achievments is going to be put on AG3.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

This has been discussed many times before. It's all up to Dan, the creator of the site. He has to hire the people to make new Armatars.

In AG3, you will be allowed to upload custom armatars as long as they are appropriate, and you have enough karma points.
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I want to know if anyone could give me a link to his profile. I've never heard of him. I wonder what armatar he has.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, what are karma points? Is it something in AG3? AG3 hasn't even been released yet. Don't give it away, because only people who have access to AG3 beta can see that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

@exitcoasterpath:
No.
People have seen it because they read around the site before asking questions.
This stickied thread discusses it.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Locking this thread, since we discuss all of these ideas elsewhere.

Showing 1-10 of 10