ForumsGamesStick RPG 3???

66 115790
3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

If you figure anything out about it, just post it here, because i am really waiting for it to come out!!1 I hope it actually comes out!!!

• 66 Replies
johny639
johny639
5 posts
Nomad

no uh they made one when they where making stick rpg 2 they arready made it they atre waiting to post my brother works for them so i am not lieing

kingofgameing
kingofgameing
1 posts
Nomad

ok its a facking flash game it should be made in 3 months at the most the guys you have made this are to lazy to make a new one

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

You need to learn to respect game makers.

It barely takes three months to make a Flash game.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It barely takes three months to make a Flash game.

I am pretty sure the word you are looking for is "rarely".

~~~Darth Caedus
lijuas
lijuas
1 posts
Peasant

developers haven't said anything about stick RPG 3 I think they are still working on stick RPG 2 I realy loved stick RPG 1 it was awesome and loved stick RPG 2
cant wait untill part 3 comes out and do you think it will be 3D

chaneldogg
chaneldogg
1 posts
Nomad

I actually hope it isn't in 3D, I really liked the 2.5D style. Some games I just find aren't meant for 3D/First Person. I've poured tons of hours into Stick RPG 2 DC and I love it.

De_layaan
De_layaan
12 posts
Nomad

YES Stick rpg 3 , i played stick rpg 2 and it was amazing

DashingSG
DashingSG
1 posts
Peasant

is there gonna be a 3

sonic6676
sonic6676
2 posts
Peasant

There will not likely be a Stick RPG 3. The devs aren't your monkeys who make things for you like slaves you know. Judging by how they're selling Stick RPG 2 bonuses, I think they might stick with simply updating SRPG2.

goalie300
goalie300
2 posts
Nomad

I am waiting for stick rpg 3 to come out because there was this website called i hacked ur games and i got the directors cut for free

saaduden_aminodenn
saaduden_aminodenn
1 posts
Nomad

I want to have a Stick RPG 3
[b]

Draven_Stark5
Draven_Stark5
1 posts
Peasant

It may take 7-8 years. I'm sure it will be released because we enter an entirely different dimension so I think the story will be to kill Professor Ansel as he escapes on the middle portal on Stick RPG 2 and we may follow him so I'm sure that it will come out.

yolosavior
yolosavior
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with Draven and I don't want SRPG3 to be 3D.

epiccake1999
epiccake1999
1 posts
Nomad

They may release Stick RPG 3 approximately 7 years after the release of Stick RPG 2, as long as they can keep afloat and have sufficient funds to make it. Which is why your encouraged to buy Director's Cut. I hope they make a new one because I want too see what the new world will be like, and they made really good progress from Stick RPG 1 to stick RPG 2. I hope there will be another big change in quality too, with a larger map, more jobs, more things to buy and so on. So I feel XGen Studios will create another Stick RPG, because of such high demand. It better be free to play though

1d2e
1d2e
1 posts
Nomad

the real problem is stickrpg1 was 2d then he fell into a 3d world following the plot of the way it has been made so far they will either do a 4d (if you believe that grow a brain and invent 4d) or they will make stickrpg3 back in his home dimension were you first fell asleep and awoke falling into the 2d world which should be fun trying to integrate into society again after all that time and without any 1 thinking the guy who just fell outof the sky from a big purple portal isn't some kind of alien death machine with legs XD

Showing 16-30 of 66