ForumsGamesStick RPG 3???

66 115788
3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

If you figure anything out about it, just post it here, because i am really waiting for it to come out!!1 I hope it actually comes out!!!

• 66 Replies
LancetheArch
LancetheArch
1 posts
Nomad

Yo its very unlikely that it will come out because, well, its already 2017 and your comment was posted in 2011

MrGamingMouse
MrGamingMouse
26 posts
Treasurer

Hey if XGen_Info is legit then Stick RPG 3 is gonna be great! But I do hope for the storyline to be good and not the same as Stick RPG 2. If I were to guess what the storyline Stick RPG 3 would follow it would probably be either one of the 2 options...

1. We go back in time to the 3rd dimension back before we go to the 2nd dimension in Stick RPG, we figure out how it happened but the Professor messes it up or something...

2. Same thing as 1 but in a parallel world to Stick RPG 1 or 2

PS. @XGen_Info If you did actually work for XGen please respond saying one of the two I made is right, there's a whole different story or if you prefer not to say and to keep it a secret

BlandCat
BlandCat
1 posts
Nomad

MAYBE.................... Stick rpg 3 has 50 50 hope rate here Signs that stick rpg is not gonna happen is...........

[*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] Skye boyes passed away and for skye was the heart and essence of stick rpg in my opinion for me i would like to not rlly expect big things and tbh Josh are you legit........plus whos gonna fund the xgen developers to make the stick rpg 3.........
gayedominguez
gayedominguez
2 posts
Nomad

I am also agree with Draven.

MrGamingMouse
MrGamingMouse
26 posts
Treasurer

Actually, forget what I said earlier. If XGen is taking so long to make this game it's probably not gonna be free like the other stick RPGs. Just give up there's nothing left for us, XGen isn't making any more free games

hamzaiskool
hamzaiskool
1 posts
Nomad

its 2020 boys there still isnt a stick rpg 3 but lets keep our hopes up or sumn

Showing 61-66 of 66