ForumsSupport ForumFAQ/HOWTO: Search the Armor Games Forums

60 30148
Noleee
Noleee
41 posts
Nomad

How can I search for something in the forum?!?
for example a topic for a specifc game walkground...

If this doesnt exist..I realy like why
_o/

• 60 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

the search 4 the games on ag is really retarded. it searches stuff that is nottttt what u typed. at all.

yo dawg, that, like, has nothing to do with the topic, dude. On AG3, there's like, this awesome new search bar that searches for users and games accurately, man.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

how to open a forum?

Click on community to view the forums, click on the blue link on each sub-forum to open them. If you're asking how you can create a thread, then you click add topic, write a title, fill in the body with what pertains to the topic. Read here first.
domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

thanks. this is really helpful and will help me later on.

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

How can i find the top ranking member in ArmorGames?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There is a top ten list on the front page under the news. You can view the top 100 by clicking a link at the high score table.

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

With the appropriate measures, Google works for everything

Except Chuck Norris.

Lol, nice editing the Google page. I fell off of my chair and loosened a leg (you are so paying to get that repaired. >.&lt .

Type Google into Google. Guess what comes up? Everything. XD
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Lol, nice editing the Google page. I fell off of my chair and loosened a leg (you are so paying to get that repaired. >.&lt .

He didn't make that page though.
wannabeloser
wannabeloser
3 posts
Nomad

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOOK FOR PIXEL KNIGHT BECAUSE I SEACRHED IT ON HERE AND IT DIDN'T WORK, HELP!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Pixelknight is one word.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOOK FOR PIXEL KNIGHT BECAUSE I SEACRHED IT ON HERE AND IT DIDN'T WORK, HELP!

Don't forget to remember spaces, colons, hyphens, etc. If you still can't get the name right, try searching just one of the words in the name. I searched 'Pixel' and I still found Pixelknight.
KillR_Monkii
KillR_Monkii
1 posts
Nomad

How do I add a friend?

syr01234
syr01234
2 posts
Peasant

Is this how to post something on the forum?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Did you read the title AND OR the first post, because that might answer your question.
But no. It isn't.

How do I add a friend?

Go to their profile, click the green button saying 'add as friend'/'add friend'. You go to their profile by clicking their name.
Frostune
Frostune
9 posts
Nomad

Except Chuck Norris. This is what you get when you search Find Chuck Norris in Google.

it was fake google website, they just copy the html and change few word, we cant sreach but if we click thing like image, it'll hyperlink to image. (yea that is good idea!)
isack16
isack16
1 posts
Nomad

I played a game yesterday and made a saved game data on it using my account. I don't remember what it's called but at the beginning it talks about a civil war going on and you have to choose a side. But before that you have to chose a class and there was warrior, archer, beastmaster I think, and necromancer. There are multiple quests you have to complete anyone know what it's called?? Please let me know if you do and thank you for your time.

Showing 31-45 of 60