The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWho is the best superhero?

54 8669
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

As we all know, Marvel Comics are the root of all superheros. But which is the best? The Hulk or the Green Lantern? Mr. Fantastic or Wonder Woman?

• 54 Replies
Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Captain America all the way. He's strong, smart, patriotic, and he has excellent leadership skills.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I just realized that Superman is the ultimate god-mod...

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Superman is a little too perfect. It bugs me, so I'm not going to say Superman. I like the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman is pretty cool too.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I have never liked superman so i will say...All of the fantastic four cause they're just epic.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

For me; Spiderman just on the basis I enjoyed all of his movies.
Batman films were alright as well, actually.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like both Spiderman and Batman because of their movies but I don't like their powers so much. I prefer Superman because he has a lot of powers and really good powers so he can defeat most of the others superheroes (if they are not made of Kryptonite)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Iron man are awesome. I also like they from X-men; Wolwerine, Storm and Jean. Fantastic 4 was cool too.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Do we really have to pick from that list that the OP put?
If so then I pick Wonder Woman, if you want best.
She's basically superwoman.

If not then:

Superman is too perfect and has a lot of powers, his only weakness is kryptonite. People'll probably pick him because he is almost perfect, but I will not.

Some of my choices are:
Daredevil
Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine

Daredevil - He's blind, but his other senses are heightened and he is a great fighter.

Batman - Just uses his fighting skills & the tools he has, very great vigilante.

Spiderman - He does have some powers such as the webs, spidey sense, strength, speed, but not that much. He can still fight without those powers, but the powers are just an extra kick.

Wolverine - Well, he's just about the best X-Man, he doesn't care for others' opinions and just does what he wants. The claws he has are great for fighting tougher foes.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

None of the ones I stated earlier are the sole options. They are just suggestions. I kind of like The Green Lantern. It's funny because I liked him when I was younger just because I thought he was a minority in the superhero worl. Now It's solidified by the fact that I feel the need to stick to my guns and green is now my favorite color.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

none he comes from Akira Toriyama's dragonball and dragonball z (excluding gt sense akira didnt create it) Son Goku he may not be the smartest but he has tons of power hes the strongest being (probably except broly but hes not good guy) he has the most intense speed and energy attacks he would be anyone anyday cause even if someone else managed to beat him after healing he would just get stronger cause of him being a saiyan so know matter what son goku is the best

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Wolverinne is freakin' epic. First, he has a a tough personality. Second, freakin knucle claws. Third, immortal youth!!! Fourth, bones of basically n-breakable metal. Fifth, heals almost instantly.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Batman is actually from DC Comics, not Marvel, though they've done cross overs. Anyway...

My choice is Batman. Why? He technically is not a superhero. He possesses no super power, unless you can somehow count inheriting a fortune as a super power. He is a regular person, aside from his genius intellect. Regardless it's been proven many times in comic that should Batman ever gain super powers he would be godlike.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Thor because he has the hammer of pain.

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

wolverine, cyclops, the hulk, and batman!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Batman is the best. even without superpowers he's just as good as superman in their movies together. besides superman just isn't as cool as he his. they're both a little cold but it works for batman.

Showing 1-15 of 54