The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWho is the best superhero?

54 8667
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

As we all know, Marvel Comics are the root of all superheros. But which is the best? The Hulk or the Green Lantern? Mr. Fantastic or Wonder Woman?

• 54 Replies
spartansfan101
spartansfan101
6 posts
Nomad

iron man because he is almost indistructible and really hard to take down.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I hate it when people say their favorite super hero is Batman - Batman is not a super hero, he has no super powers. He's just a standard hero.

My favorite super hero would have to be the Thing from the Fantastic 4.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I would choose Amatarasu but I'm not sure she would count (even though she's in Marvel Vs Capcom 3) so I'm going to say Storm from X-Men

Gozeta
Gozeta
12 posts
Nomad

Best super heroe with witty banter as he fights his enemies is...Spider Man! Not only does he have super strength, a 6th sense and climbs up walls but he is a super genius! The only thing that **** spider didn't give him.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

In my eyes, I really don't have a favorite, but If i were to have to choose, I would pick Wolverine Because he is awesome and can regenerate health

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Best superhero- Indiana Jones!!!
Just kidding!
It'd be Iron man because he is really epic and undedeatable.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Green lantern all the way because you can create whatever comes to mind! wolverine is also good because of his regenerative healing abilities.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I have to say Deadpool - he is absolutely amazing and insane and amazing.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Storm and Wolverine from X-Men. Iron Man and Ben 10 is also totally great.

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Deadpool, The Merc with a Mouth, 'nough said! The guy is totally crazy, He speaks to the reader, and he's obssessed with things like Chimichungas, "Doorknobs", Wolverine, Street Fighter, etc. I also really like Zombie Deadpool (Merc with Half a Mouth), Headpool (Merc who IS a mouth), Kidpool, Dogpool, Lady Deadpool, Deadpool the Kid (especially when Deadpool kills him, ROTFL), and just about every alternate reality Deadpool there is. I think my favorite comic of his is the Deadpool Corps, I mean how many other superheroes do you know who team up with themselves, seriously? If I had a runner-up, it would be Spiderman, cause he's always joking about the situation.(even though it's not as edgy as Deadpool, I still think he's funny) I think the movies are good, but I prefer the way he acts in the comics.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Superman, his only weakness is kryptonite. I don't consider Batman to be a superhero since he isn't super. By that, I mean he doesn't have any powers, he's just a hero.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Deadpool, The Merc with a Mouth, 'nough said! The guy is totally crazy, He speaks to the reader, and he's obssessed with things like Chimichungas, "Doorknobs", Wolverine, Street Fighter, etc. I also really like Zombie Deadpool (Merc with Half a Mouth), Headpool (Merc who IS a mouth), Kidpool, Dogpool, Lady Deadpool, Deadpool the Kid (especially when Deadpool kills him, ROTFL), and just about every alternate reality Deadpool there is. I think my favorite comic of his is the Deadpool Corps, I mean how many other superheroes do you know who team up with themselves, seriously? If I had a runner-up, it would be Spiderman, cause he's always joking about the situation.(even though it's not as edgy as Deadpool, I still think he's funny) I think the movies are good, but I prefer the way he acts in the comics.

OMG! What superheroes doesn't you like? I think I like everyone.
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

that guy who turns into a tree from asdf movie

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

im goin to throw in wolverine. Jussayin

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3