ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTackeh's 10,000 Etchings

718 255611
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I decided I'd try and post some of my poems on here, since I liked the first line poem thread so much. I would really like some advice on how to improve. Thanks!

• 718 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It took me a minute to realise what the small circles were; bubbles. The Hulk blowing bubbles while chilling in the desert? Genius.

Moar drawings.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, no need to apologize! That's a great drawing of the Hulk and I don't see anything wrong with it! =)

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It took me a minute to realise what the small circles were; bubbles. The Hulk blowing bubbles while chilling in the desert? Genius.

Moar drawings.

Thanks Dood. :b

Hey, no need to apologize! That's a great drawing of the Hulk and I don't see anything wrong with it! =)

Thanks!

I'll be drawing characters from Alice in Wonderland, Spiderman, or the Creeper team relatively soon.

Also, lips.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg833/scaled.php?server=833&filename=120706222553.jpg&res=landing
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

You watch Sherlock!?

You're dead to me.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Very nice lips! What did you use to create them?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You're dead to me

Pretty sure I already was when you called me a moron, murderer, and various other colorful adjectives.

Thanks for the input, though you didn't actually comment on how I drew. It's almost as if you posted just to disagree. But that would be low, even for you.

@skeleton:

Thanks! i wanted to experiment with layering acrylic paints, and I had some extra canvas and paint.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Here's myself. I'm sorry if I look goth...sharpie evidently makes that happen.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg696/scaled.php?server=696&filename=120712223713.jpg&res=landing

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Wow! That's amazing for something done in sharpie!

And I asked you about the lips because... well, why not paint the whole face?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like almost everything about that drawing; the hair, eyes, lips, bunny ears, gloves, clothing, belt, and the things on the arm. What I don't like is the neck, it doesn't look like there is one.

When do you think you'll finish my drawing, Tacky? :<

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

HEY LOOK TACKY WOW YOU STILL UPDATE LIKE HOLY COW

I've never had a bad thing to say about anything of yours, and that still stands.

It's all fantabulous. I'm going to go shy away into my corner now (;-

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

moarmoarmoar! I think you are an amazing artist (from my sucky little artist perspective) and want to see moar arts...

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

fyi the pic was a seal (literal) of approval... derp picturefail.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Thanks everyone, for the comments!

I actually wrote a really long post in response to everyone, but then AG flipped out on me and evidently forgot everything I wrote...

Internship is taking up more of my time than I thought....so it might be tough to update and respond to comments at the same time.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

FOUND IT!

Also, hair. 8D

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=120916024508.jpg&res=landing

Sorry about the blurriness.
2'clock doesn't sit well with me.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

That is a lot of hair...

The blurriness isn't a problem since her features still seem defined, at least to me. I do wish it was something more than just a face and a shoulder? Anyways, well done.

The self portrait looks very cool and the use of the sharpie allows for a very strong contrast which I really liked. Also the actually facial detail is rather different from what you typically do, in that it actually looks more realistic than the mangaka style that I typically remember from you.

You drew the hulk! That did turn out pretty well, disregarding the fiasco with the watercolors. xD

You already know what I thought of Hawkeye and the Sherlock was cool if not detail oriented, your reaction was probably the best part of it, probably because it was the most relateable.

Showing 616-630 of 718