The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverni could use some help on getting a girlfriend.

38 5922
M4sniper
M4sniper
2 posts
Nomad

Help people, i have posted this cuz i need some help on getting a girl. FYI i could have one(really hot too) but theres one girl i have had my eyes on since i was 8 years old. U should also know i'm home schooled and i only see this girl once a month. She's really cute, really popular, and plays basket ball. On this once a month thing i play football with the guys while she's inside with the girls. The only time i see her is when we play basket ball. (She's almost as good as i am at basketball). Help please. I'm 13 and she's 12

• 38 Replies
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

All you have to do is be nice and be a gentleman also act like yourself but don't act stupid. Then when she likes you ask her out or something. But after you go out with her or something just keep talking to each other. And there basiclly a girlfriend.

spartansfan101
spartansfan101
6 posts
Nomad

if she has a cell phone call or text her and talk about her and ack manly around her i'm 11 and i have a girlfriend

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Please never say something like this again.

nou

Kevin, you can't make psychological judgments on women just because they're women. You reduce them to a few largely imagined traits and then assume you understand anything at all. Worse than your imaginary wisdom, you're proud of yourself.

True. I can't group in all girls like this. All I know is that the girls I hang out with, like to change a rebel. Not like anarchistic, but someone that is the complete opposite of them, and try to change them.

I don't know. Maybe it was wrong of me to stereotype all girls to this, but maybe I'm telling the truth. I don't know.

Because the only purpose of knowing a girl is sex. Oh wait, no, you're just a misogynist.

Depends on your intentions.

I have a suspicion that she wouldn't need you to surround yourself with your peers for her to see you for what you are, but that would be an adequate display of your worth.

Starts with an S and rhymes with cut. Figure out what I said because I'm positive I didn't say peers.

I am saying, show her that you can get girls. That you aren't a loner. Girls don't like to hang out with loners. How many hot girls do you see sitting with lonely guys at lunch?

Kevin, a girl isn't a thing for you to "get", nor is she a shallow mix of reactions you seem to see. She's a person like any other, and you ought to consider treating her as such. I hope, for your sake, you learn to respect women, and people in general.

I respect women. I respect anything that doesn't disrespect me/ I respect all the shoes I have, the chairs in my house, and the keyboard I'm using to type this.

I just know how to use women to my advantage.

The fact that you would even use that word makes me hate you so much more. Calling a girl a **** is terrible Kevin, and you have permission to drown your self in the toilet.

Girls call themselves ****s. What's wrong with calling a girl a ****? Too much of a double standard. I wouldn't call a girl the c-word for example, since that is never appropriate.

Yes taking advantage of there insecurity is really a good thing, huh Kevin?

Everyone is insecure, but ****s just are as insecure. That's why they give guys blow jobs, because they don't care what people think about her if others find out.

Well, getting with a girl is really easy, just do the opposite of what Kevin says.

It's not easy. Confidence usually holds you back from doing many things. Not cockiness, but confidence. If you're confident that she likes you. Confidence is more important than just following a set of steps.

This makes no sense. "O look at me, I'm so hard, I talk when I'm not supposed to, you can't hold me down!"

I'm trying to say that by trying to talk to her no matter what, shows her that you are more interested in her than anything else, and girls like that.

Or, it makes you look childish and immature. Also, see the person, not the parts.

So I guess you wouldn't mind going out with this women if she is your female counterpart.

Yes, Kevin, that's SUCH great advise. Act like she doens't exist, but test your boundrys. That makes perfect sense.

Either you can't comprehend the things you say or you're just flat out dumb. I'll go with the former.

I am saying, don't do both at a time. If I said do it at the same time, I would do bullet points. I wrote down a list of steps, as in do them in that order.

Act hard to get, but once she does get you, test your boundaries.

How stupid can you be? "Yea, I can take advantage of her low self esteem, I'm so worth it. I don't care about anything but sex I've never had, so you should date me because I hang out with ****s, I'm worth so much. Form a line ladies" - Kevin

Either you guys go to school where there are a bunch of sad, lonely people or I just go to a good school.

Most girls I hang out with hold very high esteem for themselves, and that's why when a guy goes out with a ****, all the girls call the girl a **** and not the guy.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Just do what I did. Talk to her.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

it would probly help to see her more than once a month

Showing 31-35 of 38