ForumsSupport ForumA Unique Idea (Don't Yell At Me If It Has Already Been Suggested)

28 5186
XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Okay, this is a short, sweet idea. I was reading posts found under the topic "awards?". Well, how about this, if someone contributes to the site in a significant way then you should have little indications under their name in the forums and in their profile.

Example: Have little badges that each mean different contributions such as an "ArmorGames MVP" ribbon.

Let me know what you think.

• 28 Replies
Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

Hmm. That's not actually that bad of an idea to me.

Maybe we could get a
"ArmorGames Community Service" Ribbon/Badge for marking REAL spam comments.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Yeah, like different medals/badges/ribbons for good contributions to the forums and site. Example: Submit 5 games and get a special award.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Yeah. And each badge could be worth AP

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that, that is also a good suggestion. I hope that they are able to put that on here!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

It would be a lot of work to come up with good reasons to get ribbons. I do remember this being suggested, but it was a while ago and I forget where. It was brought up that the idea came from Kongregate, and that we wanted to come up with our own ideas, but I'm sure this could be tweaked so it was AG-ish.

We should have a badge called "Dragon Slaying" for getting rid of spam, haha ^.^

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's a pretty well thought up badge name for getting rid of spam, ha. Do you think it might be a consideration?

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

That was one of our first award ideas that we have been coming up with around the office. We would love to give awards to people who are great Armor Games users, and who set an example for other users.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

So, does that mean there is a possibility of that being added?

R4in3r5
R4in3r5
74 posts
Peasant

I think this is an unique idea so people have some more goals and don't get bored.

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I think this is a wonderful, and refreshing idea. i simply love it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Sounds like it, Pens.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Awesome! Thanks!

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Amazing idea!

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I would like to see more incentives appear over AG as the year goes on. This website has grown alot since i've been here.

Eddi3_x4
Eddi3_x4
13 posts
Nomad

that sounds cool ..yea!! cool idea

Showing 1-15 of 28