Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

wii is just plain terrible ps3 awsome graphics more exclusives bigger storage in the disk so you can have bigger worlds and less loading time and have you seen little bigplanet? its freakin awsome the phisics are amazing.
anyway speaking from experiance (i have a wii and a ps3) i havent played my wii in monthes the only time i do its to play gutar hero with my freinds.

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is already the winner idk how anybody can fight back with wii.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yo people for the wii can you please give me some (and ps3 fans ) evidence that the wii is better.

bobmarly
bobmarly
15 posts
Nomad

ps3 is well better than the wii because the wii sucks

murtagh756
murtagh756
16 posts
Nomad

PS3 although the wii has a special place in my heart it was the first system to pull all the muscles in the right side of my body (i pitched angled...bad move)

milleraus10
milleraus10
11 posts
Peasant

wii is much better ps3 is just a wast of $$$

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I think taht Wii is fun and so is PS3 but overall I prefer the PS3.

sotgod
sotgod
29 posts
Nomad

look guys i got both of them for about 6 months and i mostly play ps3 . however when i play wii i laugh all the time ( its also good for loosing weigth) so i would say that wii is a bit better than ps3

ace123456789
ace123456789
25 posts
Nomad

wii is way better than a ps3 in so many ways

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

ps3 is better than wii, considering both suck in many ways

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Wii is funner and is more physical which is what i like. On the other hand PS3 has kick-ass games and prety graphics for those games too. Wii is for Mii LOL

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol soo ive spent about 15 minutes looking through all these posts and ive found one thing that is very funny. Everyone that says wii is btr nvr gives any reason.. And Ps3 lovers always go into detail about why ps3 is btr than wii. So for examples like: Wii is so much btr in so many ways, or wii owns ps3... Well your not giving any examples and aren't helping the wii's case. Wii honestly sucks balls. There is nothing good about it other than the wii mote idea.. Games suck, graphics suck, its a waste of money. Ps3 on the other hand has great graphics, awesome games, great online..
To me the wii is just for people who can't afford a good gaming console and need to have one anyways to feel like their in with the technological gaming era.
Im sry but by just saying wii is good without giving any examples tells me you think it sucks because u have nothing truely good to say about it. stop spamming or w/e ur doing and give reasons.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Wii doesn't need reasons, just the fact of it's wireless tech and the wii mote is a new era of gaming. Wii is actually physical in most part were in PS3 you are just using your thumbs mainly. Wii has a good wireless if you had half a brain to know that your router signal only goes so far.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Ya but name 5 good games for the wii! Like most of them all i do is shake the wiimote and i win... ex soul calibour... And the FPS games are pointless becuz u need a wii zapper... which is another 25$.... So in order to play games u need to spend more.. Your just wasting money for a system that sucks... Like Rock band. they knew the wii wasn't doing good so they didn't try for it. Not to mention the disc packs lol... F'n hilarious that they did that.
PS the wii has horrible graphics.. nvr seen a game console since 2000 that had worse....

SoTex_Mafia
SoTex_Mafia
1 posts
Nomad

definately agree with post above, games for the wii suck...go ps3 or even better, xbox!

Showing 256-270 of 320