Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
Gameblade
Gameblade
70 posts
Nomad

With the PS3's price, the Wii is a way better deal!

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

wii does need reasons. bad graphics because of slowed frame rate. ps3 is beautiful. yea ps3 is expensive but wii is never in stock. games for wii do suck as afore said by lots of people, but so do a lot of ps3 games. they have beautifull trailers and graphics but arent very indepth. all in all id say wii, because the wiimotes are an innovative technology that will be a standard in the future of gaming, along with VR and MOCAP. next gen will be even better... why isnt X Box included?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ps3 all the way because i don't like sweting when i play a game station i like relaxing so ps3 all the way

curveball
curveball
4 posts
Nomad

It honeslty depends on you style

Wii is for fun and great for parties

PS3 is for hardcore gamers if thats you you won't like Wii.

Why no XBOX 360 though thats almost a mix its great as well.

Also depends on what exclusive games you want to play.

All in all the best way to go is all 3 if you can afford it.

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

Play Station 3 is much better than Wii.
PS3 has much better console

guitarguy679
guitarguy679
22 posts
Nomad

definately ps3, most people here (not me) haven't even played ps3. And most of them are saying wii. I think you should mention whether you have played both of them on your post.
I did.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I have played wii and wacthed PS3 and I think that the PS3 would win that fight.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Play Station3,unless they made Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of Time for Wii.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

XD still people just saying wii... Again even after my second time posting that you need to give reasons, people still insist on just writing "wii wins"... This is probably because they never played a ps3, can't afford a ps3, have the wii and hate it, or feeling crappy because they bought the wrong system. The PS3 owns the wii due to the 10X btr graphics, 10X btr games, 10X btr gameplay, 10X btr controls, and 10X btr online... Wii just sucks... The stupid mii thing is the worst thing i have ever heard of!!
PS: congrats Xbox 360 for stupid update! XD

Atrit
Atrit
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best, because you can use your body more than on ps3!

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

you know, you could give reasons like better graphics, gameplay and the type of games made for the system are much deeper then the childish wii instead of randomly shouting out ps3 or wii.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

FACT:
The PS3 is over 7 times as powerful as a wii
Simply 7 wiis isn't even as powerful as one PS3
The Wii is technologically years behind the PS3
THIS IS ALL FACT!

linkalex2008
linkalex2008
13 posts
Nomad

yeah, that may be so, but the wii is exploring a new area in innovation and tech. I dont see the PS3 with motion sensors, DO YOU?! NO

sadlersongs
sadlersongs
5 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is much better. Sure, the Wii does have the motion controls but they rarely work well. In a lot of games it's often frustrating to get the player to do what you want them to do. And in the good games like Twilight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy, the motion controls are really simplified. Just a simple waggle or thrust. But for most games I found myself wishing I could just press a button instead of waving my arms around like an idiot. The motion controls are a gimmick.

Another point of why the Wii sucks is that the games are for little kids. Sure there are some rated M games, but there is also a lot of censorship going on. Prince of Persia: Rival Swords took out the decapitations and the slicing of bodies in half! And Manhunt 2 blurred every single one of the execution animations. Thanks Nintendo. Not everyone that plays the Wii is 10 years old and living with their parents.

The final reason of why the Wii blows is that it's not HD. Also it doesn't even have a DVD player!

The PS3 has a DVD and a Blu-Ray player, has HD graphics, uses a control scheme that is tried and true, and it DOES have exclusive games (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Heavenly Sword just to name a few). I had a Wii and a lot of games and I traded them ALL, including the Wii itself, for a PS3. Best decision I ever made.

sadlersongs
sadlersongs
5 posts
Nomad

Oh and you're not going to lose weight by playing the Wii. You need to put down the pizza and candy bars and go to the gym. Standing up and playing Wii tenis won't do the trick.

Showing 271-285 of 320