The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you rather do?

40 6719
Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

would you rather go insane and run around shooting everyone in sight for 1 day, OR would you rather do school 24/7 for the rest of your life. And not like 4+4 kinda things, more like collage stuff.

• 40 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Would you rather have a strong case of diarrhea or vomiting for a few days. I would much rather have diarrhea, I hate puking! Plus, I'd get to drink a lot, and go on AG all day :P

Vomiting. I hate diarrhea. Vomiting is fine, but you just lose weight. Diarrhea is horrible. A sharp pain in your abdomen and you can't do anything at all?

No, vomiting please.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Diarrhea. Throwing up tastes terrible and destroys your teeth.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Throwing up doesnt hurt your teeth that bad if its only for a few days.. id rather be vomiting

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It depends on how frequently you vomit those days.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

I'll shoot everyone in my sight for 24 hours, just put me in my room, nobody really comes in there throughout the day.
Going to school for the rest of your life? That doesn't make much sense.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Here's a really good one: Would you rather go to the "would you rather" thread in the forum games, or get in trouble for spamming here?

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

i would rather shoot people because there's too MANY people of the world and after a finish, i will comment suicide.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I would rather shoot anyone i see for 1 day and lay in bed with my eyes closed untill someone tells me the day is over In this way i don't have school 24/7 rest of my life, but i wouldn't harm anyone either

but just like others said, this isn't realistic

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Probably do what vontje said, makes perfectly sense. Going around shooting people for one day either gets you killed or in prison for the rest of your life. Between prison and school I would definitely choose school, because there's holidays and college is easy

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

this would you rather always grosses people out: would you rather massage a obese, hairy, dirty, smelly guys moobs for an hour, or would you rather help and equally obese, hairy, dirty, smelly guy into an xs thong in a changing room?

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Would you rather kiss a boy (like hell) or would you rather run naked in (hot tempature) outside.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I think I'd be okay kissing a boy. :P

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Would you rather kiss a boy (like hell) or would you rather run naked in (hot tempature) outside.

Second, I dont qanna be gay O__O
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You shouldn't assume that all the users are guys, you know.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

...Kiss a boy cuz you kno, ima chick
Showing 16-30 of 40