The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you rather do?

40 6716
Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

would you rather go insane and run around shooting everyone in sight for 1 day, OR would you rather do school 24/7 for the rest of your life. And not like 4+4 kinda things, more like collage stuff.

• 40 Replies
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't assume that all the users are guys, you know.

THANK YOU!
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't assume that all the users are guys, you know.

Who are you talking?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Second, I dont qanna be gay O__O

You can't become gay only by kissing the same gender you know :P but honestly I would probably go naked-jogging too..
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Hm, I'd take the nude jogging session. Also, you didn't specify where outside. I'd jog nude in the middle of the forest. :]

Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

[I'd jog nude in the middle of the forest]

realy?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i would shoot everyone in sight I just wouldnt look in the mirorr lol and you didnt say where I would go so I wouldshoot everyone and lock myself in a room

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Would you rather kiss a boy (like hell) or would you rather run naked in (hot tempature) outside.

I would rather have everyone jogging around naked. It would certainly make an interesting social experiment.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Well, I guess I can start new one:
Would you rather read to test whole day and get A, or chill with friends and get F?

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

I would spent half my time studing, and half my time with my friends and get a C-

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Well, I guess I can start new one:
Would you rather read to test whole day and get A, or chill with friends and get F?

I'd rather chill out with my friends. And Besides, I don't study and I still get an A
Showing 31-40 of 40