ForumsThe TavernHealing Weapons

42 7580
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Weapons are made to kill other people. But; not all.
There are some healing weapons also.
So if you know about any; from either a game, a movie, irl or just in your imagination; post it here! (;

• 42 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Haven't seen manga. But I have seen anime... Still if your guts are spiralling through the air spraying liquid **** and blood and gastric and intestinal juices everywhere because you got cut in half across your midriff. Or your lungs and heart because you got cut in half through your rib cage. Or if you got sliced in half lengthways and all of your organs fall out, then how can you magically be healed? Even if you are alive, if you are split in half down the middle or across the midriff or chest, then how can you live a happy life when you exist as two pieces? I don't get that...

the two halves fused magicaly back together.

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

in ureal flash the pistols special ability is to heal you

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I like the AK47, it cures the horrible disease we call life.

right in so many ways...

well anyways, a scalpel might be considered a weapon, and that can be used to remove things such as tumors, which would otherwise cause harm. by removing that, you heal the person, but hurt them by cutting them.
gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

Plain and simple, a wand is a healing weapon. The same one can both damage and heal. In any game, book, etc.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

In the anime Inuyasha, Inuyasha's half brother Sesshomaru carries a sword call the Tokijin which not only has the power to heal but can even bring the recent dead back to life.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Do tranq darts count?

Why wouldn't them? But I don't really know what it is.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Doesn't this belong in the "Video Games," "Flash Games," or "Popular Media" forum? Pretty much all of the weapons being discussed here are from games or tv shows.

Do tranq darts count?
Why wouldn't them? But I don't really know what it is.

^ Tranq darts, or tranquilizer darts, are basically syringes with hypodermic needles filled with sleep-inducing chemicals that can be shot from certain types of guns. They are often used to contain wild animals that have gotten into populated areas and for bringing down large animals for research and tagging.

As long as I'm here I'll mention the Vamp Charger from Raze 2. Wen you shoot it, it hurts you some, but if you hit the enemy it heals you for the same amount of health as the damage t you inflicted.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Doesn't this belong in the "Video Games," "Flash Games," or "Popular Media" forum? Pretty much all of the weapons being discussed here are from games or tv shows.

Then we would need three threads, one in each section.
Cross section threads go to the Tavern, because it cannot be placed properly in another section, without being off topic or getting awkwardly specific.
/mod-formation.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

isnt their a weapon in raze 2 thats a pistol that will damage the enemy but raise your health? i think so

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

In the anime Inuyasha, Inuyasha's half brother Sesshomaru carries a sword call the Tokijin which not only has the power to heal but can even bring the recent dead back to life.

thats what i meant, thanks!

how about a siringe pistol? it can carry poison needles and healing needles, too!

and some healing weapons are made out of imagination and not only from games or t.v., nuff said.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Personally, I don't think this is possible, other than typical medicine. There's no way to rapidly heal someone. Let's say someone is shot straight through. Here's an example: If you somehow manufacture a gas that causes rapid cell growth, the person would need massive amounts of nutrition so you wouldn't starve. Then, there's also a risk of cancer from increased cell growth.

Showing 31-41 of 42