ForumsThe TavernHealing Weapons

42 7582
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Weapons are made to kill other people. But; not all.
There are some healing weapons also.
So if you know about any; from either a game, a movie, irl or just in your imagination; post it here! (;

• 42 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

<blockquote> No, pee is urine. Poo is feces.

Sorry, thanks Ernie15 for the truth. I'm not from an English-speaking country; so I can't English totally.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

There are a totally opposite also. Like attack potion. But this thread aren't about that, so...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I like the AK47, it cures the horrible disease we call life.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

how about surgery? or if you bite yourself it can save your life! If you get bit by a snake you bite around the area you got bit and then it squeases all the venom out and you just spit it out of your mouth! lol

Floating
Floating
12 posts
Nomad

I have no idea about this, there's no healing gun in few FPS game I have played.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Lol jets99! Weapons can be more than just guns. For example; swords, grenades, axes and daggers.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

what about the healing light sabre for star wars?

i knew a healing weapon. in the manga "inuyasha" has the brother from the half-demon inuyasha a sword that can bring people back to life and heal them, too.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Healing and Weapons seem to be contradictory of one another in the sense that the weapons kill and the healing does the opposite thereof. That is an oxymoron in terms...

That's like a sword that heals you rather than cutting your head off... Makes sense? No it does not...

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

in my head i have an unrealistic weapon if it touches an enemy they die your ally they get healed other items get smashed if you want it to or it could go right through walls if you wanted it too

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

That's like a sword that heals you rather than cutting your head off... Makes sense? No it does not...

thats what i have seen, he cutted a girl in two halves to bring her back to life.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

thats what i have seen, he cutted a girl in two halves to bring her back to life.
How does that work? Wouldn't you die instead?
ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

Would the team healer from Super Smash Bros. Brawl count?

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/super-smash-bros-brawl/teamhealer.jpg

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

How does that work? Wouldn't you die instead?

its a manga about demons and an magical orb that can increase the power of any demon. however, it breaks into thousand tiny peaces and they need to collect them all.

mangas doesnt need logic.

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

Helm of Dominator DotA

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

its a manga about demons and an magical orb that can increase the power of any demon. however, it breaks into thousand tiny peaces and they need to collect them all.

mangas doesnt need logic.
Haven't seen manga. But I have seen anime... Still if your guts are spiralling through the air spraying liquid **** and blood and gastric and intestinal juices everywhere because you got cut in half across your midriff. Or your lungs and heart because you got cut in half through your rib cage. Or if you got sliced in half lengthways and all of your organs fall out, then how can you magically be healed? Even if you are alive, if you are split in half down the middle or across the midriff or chest, then how can you live a happy life when you exist as two pieces? I don't get that...
Showing 16-30 of 42