The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSoccer Players!

31 3938
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Name your favorite soccer player, and why (if you want to), or make a top 10 list of soccer players. By the way if you put Cristiano Ronaldo on it you're my enemy. Just joking but I do hate him though.

• 31 Replies
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I hate him too. Looks like a lizard. My favorite is Messi, because he's awesome. I also love Puyol. He's ugly, and needs a haircut, but he is one of the best defenders right now, in my opinion. Frings used to be my favorite on Germany, because the first Germany game I ever watched he scored.

Bayern Munchen is my favorite club team, then Barcelona, then Chelsea.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Boniek is my favorite because he's the one who lead Poland to 3 in the world cup.

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I have to say Casillas. He is the best goalie in the world and is the only reason why Spain (go Spain!!!) got any where near the World cup finals in South Africa 2010. He pulled them through and did not let a single goal slip by him. he is cool

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

By the way, I hate Cristiano Ronaldo too

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I love Fabregas and Ronaldinho.

Fabregas because on Fifa10 he is awesome, and Ronaldinho just because he is awesome too.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Caillas is my favorite because he was the one who made me want to be a goalie.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Also another one of my favorites is Ronaldinho because he's the one who inspired me to be better at stricker, even though I'm most skilled at goalie.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

By the way look at my Euro 2012 thread.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I used to dislike Ronaldinho but after I got his autograph, I became his fan :O. I also like Wayne Rooney because he plays on my favorite team of football.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Mesut Ozil.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

My favorite player is Samuel Eto'o.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Ozil is pretty good I like him. Except his face kinda scares me and he looks like a realitive of my music teacher or something. You might be wondering why I hate Cristiano that's because he's such a show off and when the ball is like 5 yards away from him he lets another team mate take the ball.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

In that case, I love Cristiano Ronaldo( just kidding). I also like David Henry, and Lionel Messi.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Messi and Henry are over a 80 in Fifa there awesome. I never beat David Henry he was too good.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

My favorite player is robert baggio

Showing 1-15 of 31