ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67596
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

They must have hair that I can put a ponytail in

Some girls at my school kept doing that when i met them.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

What is wrong with a ponytail?
It just so happens to be what I wear my hair in all the time.
So nah.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My favorite thing about males is that they are what they are. I'm appreciative of the fact that we have two genders.

I'll disregard the previous 26 pages.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You are getting off topic!
Only post if there is something that you like to see in a male.

Like.... being able to lose and be not happy but not thrown into a fit of rage or depression.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

All of us will. Let us hope Cenere is asleep.

He is sleeping so let's not have Zophia wake him for us.

I like men who you can tickle and they'll just laugh it off
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Ugh. Tickling... -_-
I... despise.... guys... who....tickle....me.... just...so.. they...can...laugh...

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

What I like about guys?
Their complete insensitivity.
Emotions? What a drag...

Put aside that, I think what I like the most is that male always have an easier time at building friendships, plus, our friendships are a lot less precarious. Whenever we get in a pinch, we just high five and play some left for dead and we're as good as before, right guys!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I swear I left a post about me and Samy being pimps. Maybe a mod was jealous. Ah well. Too lazy to type out again :0

Tickle fights ;D

Also the whole feet thing has to be explained about a thousand times before people get it.

Fetish much.

They make the best wingmen,

1. They won't steal your girls ;D

Do girls like the small frail kind guys?

LOL. At a friends party on Saturday night, my smallish friend had a bunch of girls hanging out with him, but it was more the cute puppy sort of affection :P
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

plus, our friendships are a lot less precarious. Whenever we get in a pinch, we just high five and play some left for dead and we're as good as before, right guys!

I laughed at that..... I must admit, that completely true...!
....For some at least

my smallish friend had a bunch of girls hanging out with him, but it was more the cute puppy sort of affection :P

I'm sure he was just SO sad all those girls were there adoring him....
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Anyone here like men in uniform? ;P

Oh dear, not this again... This is exactly what made the Army some of the greatest years of my life xD
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The fact that they need 80 percent less maintenence. That they don't drag me into shops for "fun". The fact that punching each other on the shoulder can be just as fun a game as playing Xbox, or fun fights; or debating things intellectually. Or Idareyoutojumpoffofthatandmaybehurtyourselfbutstilllaugh.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The fact that they need 80 percent less maintenence. That they don't drag me into shops for "fun".

Will a gay wingman do this to you?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

With a gay wingman, you have to make it clear you're picking up the ladies :L

I've been "gay" for a few of my female friends a few times. Or maybe that's called being a good friend XD

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tickle fights? I used to get tickled a lot, but then I started slapping anyone that tried.
So Cenere never made an appearance, then?

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Tickle fights?

I used to enjoy those when I was around seven, if anyone tickled me now, I'd hit them.
Showing 166-180 of 382