ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67595
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My Mom used to tickle me a lot to get me tired enough to go to bed. But it wasn't my fault I slapped her, she couldn't hear me screaming in pain.

Didn't that happen in Calvin and Hobbes too? Except not the slapping part, obviously.

Oh, geez. Cormyn's armatar? Shall I call you Skeletor?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Oh dear, not this again... This is exactly what made the Army some of the greatest years of my life xD

Guys in uniform are just... awesome.
So you are awesome!

The fact that they need 80 percent less maintenence. That they don't drag me into shops for "fun". The fact that punching each other on the shoulder can be just as fun a game as playing Xbox, or fun fights; or debating things intellectually. Or Idareyoutojumpoffofthatandmaybehurtyourselfbutstilllaugh.

You just described me in about 80% of that post.... T_T fml.
I despise going into shops just for fun.
If it ain't at wal mart, I don't need it.
Punching, I think we all know. Video games, I'll beat you anytime.
I'm not sure about the whole maintenance thing. I don't really need diamond earrings, I would prefer a casual bracelet or a pair of jeans.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Guys in uniform are just... awesome.

my brother is in the army.. he's pretty saucy
That they don't drag me into shops for "fun"

I despise going into shops just for fun.

does going to wal-mart to play hide and seek and look at toys count as going to shops for fun?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

does going to wal-mart to play hide and seek and look at toys count as going to shops for fun?

I hope not.
Cause that would just suck.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'd like a guy that would want to sneak around with me as a partner in crime. That would be fun.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I'd like a guy that would want to sneak around with me as a partner in crime. That would be fun.

THAT WOULD! Haha At my school all the guys try to act like rebels but they are totally... not. Except fo the guys that have failed 10 times and dont care about anything other than drugs.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

People break the rules all the time in my school because the penalty for breaking rules is during school detention and the penalty for skipping that is 2 during school detentions and the penalty for skipping that is 4 detentions ect. So since you don't have to serve the time no one really cares much.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

So since you don't have to serve the time no one really cares much.

I see... you would think your school would rethink that or do they just not care eaither?
P.S. I liked the lion better... as your armatar
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It's a relatively new school (i think this is it's 9th year) so they're still getting started. This year they also started getting much stricter so they might change this soon. My brother who just graduated from there, held the record for most RPT's* not served.

*stands for Right Place in Time (what my school calls detention)

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

My brother who just graduated from there, held the record for most RPT's* not served.

So the guys at the school kept track?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

He got one almost every day (from taking the elevator that is reserved for seniors and teachers) and never went to one of them and i never heard of anyone else who did this so it's just an educated guess.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

He got one almost every day (from taking the elevator that is reserved for seniors and teachers) and never went to one of them and i never heard of anyone else who did this so it's just an educated guess.

Oh haha. We dont have an eleveator cuz we have a cheap a** school that doesnt give a **** about their students.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

We only have an elevator because my school has 6 floors and the seniors only get to use it because their on floor 6 and the teachers get too because their special.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

and the teachers get too because their special.

They think they are special, just because they can boss kids around.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

They think they are special, just because they can boss kids around.

No the teachers at my school are actually really nice and do a lot to help their students (in some cases they make a separate, easier test for one student and sometimes spend their own time with students)
Showing 181-195 of 382