ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67617
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Only normal girls and gays post their favorite things about guys in here.

You sir, have just insulted my heterosexuality.
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I like someone who is tall(ish) has a nice smile, nice hair, a personality that matches me closely and can take a punch.
In other words, someone who isn't afraid of me after I hit them.. :/

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Okay, fine. I like humor. Humor is very, very important. Also, intelligence. Cute ignorance is nice too, but only in a pinch. I need to have generally the same interests as he does. I also like guys that listen. Oh, yes. I'd also like to be able to boss him around.
He needs to compliment me a lot too.

Anyways....
I'd like a guy to be the type of person I could drag along on my random adventures.

Oh, I love geeky guys. I adore them.

Sounds like your describing me, accept I'm to old and taken. XP

And where the hell were the girls like you when I was in high school? Pshh... I had to hide my geekiness to get a date.

Seriously!

If you are a straight guy and don't have a gay wingman I highly suggest you get one ASAP.

never had one. Only gay guys I know of is my uncle and his boyfriend and some who worked at a pizza place and kept hitting on me. (least I got free pizza)

I was wondering. What do you guys like in girls?

Good personality, intelligent, sensitive (carrying way, not cry over everything way), doesn't smoke/used illicit drugs, doesn't drink to much, nice eyes, slim build, likes animals.
perphekt
perphekt
10 posts
Nomad

I like nothing about my boyfriend, because I, in fact, am a female that likes other females.

Suppose that isn't the topic though. :P

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I like nothing about my boyfriend, because I, in fact, am a female that likes other females.

Why are you with him then?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Why are you with him then?
]
That is what I wanna know.

I like guys that tell the truth.
Don't lie to me, and sugarcoating is lying.
perphekt
perphekt
10 posts
Nomad

The point of that was... i don't have a boyfriend, however have a girlfriend. >.> Hence saying i like females, Why would you think i have a boyfriend? *headdesk*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Because you said you like nothing about your boyfriend.
Why else would we think you had one?
~facepalm~

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Only normal girls and gays post their favorite things about guys in here.

In defence of the ladies here I'm going to point out you're wrong.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I like guys that realize they don't have to act like a dickhead to impress a girl. Being tough is also important. You can be the weakest person in the world physically but you can still be tough.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I like guys that realize they don't have to act like a dickhead to impress a girl. Being tough is also important. You can be the weakest person in the world physically but you can still be tough.

Completely true. There's this one guy in my grade who constantly brags about how he hunts, or sky dives, or drinks, or meets up with random girls. And I'm just thinking "Dude. That is not as cool as you think it is. Trust me."
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm usually just indifferent when people insult or annoy me.

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

The only thing I really need in a girl is smart and a unique personality.
Being pretty is always a nice bonus

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I just realized that this thread name changed. :/
I came up with another thing!
I hate it when guys try to act all manly. It's alright if you like Beyonce or something, guys.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It's alright if you like Beyonce or something, guys.

Most guys do like Beyonce.

We just don't care for her music.
Showing 301-315 of 382