The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDisappointment / Sadness

56 5767
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Come here to share disappointing or sad moments that you have experienced. I'll start.

Once, I went to Vegas and watched a magician show. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, my mom and grandma told me that I missed a part where the magician through bouncy balls into the audience and they almost caught them, but they were too slippery.

• 56 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Recently, I lost a thread dear to me. A thread everyone loved, but I loved it most of all.

My life will never be the same without it.

*a tear is shed for all that was lost, RIP TTICA

my sadness comes from getting a -C on my math test, as you can see my life isn't that depressing.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Calvin, I wish simply pointing out the normality of christians getting attacked on AG.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I was sad when george bush got elected for president..

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I was sad when george bush got elected for president..

So was I, but lets not get into politics.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't sad when George Bush was elected.
I was sad when Obama got elected, though.

I was also sad when my cat never came back.
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/MikuMitsuki/KITTEH.jpg
I love you Bear. )':

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I sort of agree with Darkroot
Every day I find something sad or disappointing with the world. Its mostly just with people being dumb or doing stupid things. Also the recent (in my opinion) death of the music industry, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and all those responsible for their music are to blame. And I hate them, if I ever meet any them I will punch them in the face.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Also when our horse, who was 35, died. We had to put her down right in front of me when I got home from school.
And when one of our dogs, a dalmation, died. She had a stroke one night and that was the last time I ever saw her. She died the next day while I was at school.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I was sad when a cat i used to play with was run over by a truck.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Also, I was disappointed when Inception didn't win an Oscar for best movie. It definitely deserved it.

That move was very confusing O.o

I am also immensely sad for the loss of the Great Thread... R.I.P TTICA you have a space in my heart forever!
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

My friend is doing syicide. D:

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

1. I was an accomplice in the locking of This Thread Is Currently About. R.I.P., old friend. :'(

2. Obama was elected. Seriously though, I almost cried. No joke.

3. I suddenly found out my cousin told almost everyone I know that I like one of her 17-year-old friends.

4. I told my cousin from #3 that I like another one of her 17-year-old friends, and she ran into the livingroom proclaiming the good news.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

My friend is doing syicide. D:

I would believe that if it wasn't for the not so smiley, smiley face. But if your friend is committing suicide, you should probably do an intervention or something.

I suddenly found out my cousin told almost everyone I know that I like one of her 17-year-old friends.

That's just cold.

Also, my birthday was pretty disappointing. It's in July, and my parents got me a backpack. Thanks for the reminder. I also got a chair and some cash, but I can't even use my chair right now since it's in another country :/
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

d_dude, no. I am...horrified, but I can't be sure is he just playing with my mind.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

1. I was an accomplice in the locking of This Thread Is Currently About. R.I.P., old friend. :'(

Yeah. I'm sad about that too.

But it wasn't one person's fault. It was many people's faults, myself included. That makes me sadder.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The last post on TTICA was this one by Gantic:

This thread is currently locked indefinitely. I have reviewed this thread and it does not look good. This thread is NOT a chatroom, which it has definitely devolved to. If you want a chatroom, go make a chatroom. The future of this thread is under deliberation.

The last 25 pages or so of TTICA were basically chats, which is why Gantic made the post and locked the thread. However, he also said that the future of the thread was "under deliberation." If unlocking a thread is possible, the last part of Gantic's post could mean that TTICA could be unlocked.
Showing 16-30 of 56