The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDisappointment / Sadness

56 5768
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Come here to share disappointing or sad moments that you have experienced. I'll start.

Once, I went to Vegas and watched a magician show. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, my mom and grandma told me that I missed a part where the magician through bouncy balls into the audience and they almost caught them, but they were too slippery.

• 56 Replies
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

My Ds shattered into pieces and I was just left with the 25 games that i had.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

When I was 7, I found 3 little birds on a tree and their mother was dead (cat killed it). So I took they for me. Too bad because they died in 2 weeks and I got really sad.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i once had 10 goldfish in a tank, but the heater went out of control and killed all but 3. it was very sad.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

My bunny freaked out... and broke its own spine... we brought it to the vet... but they couldnt save her... the very next day my dog (who happened to be older than i was) was hit by a car and we had to put her down.
that was pretty sad but..
when my uncle died when i was in 7th grade.. i was crushed... he was my favorite person in the world

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

My Ds shattered into pieces and I was just left with the 25 games that i had.

I remember I was dancing at camp and my already partly broken DS was in my pocket. 5 seconds into dancing it fell out of my pocket and the top and bottom half were then only connected by a thin wire. Not the best day of my life.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My cat that I had for eight years died last summer. I got a new one during Fall and had to give it away due to my little brother being allergic.
Something very tragic happened a few months ago as well, but I won't go any further.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I had this awesome turtle. He was my bud. I loved him to death. I could put him on my hand and he would crawl up to my shoulder across my arm. He sort of listened to me when I said "GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" and he would inch into his little cup house that I made him.
Then I dropped him, and he died a month later at my grandma's house. I keep feeling like if I didn't drop him, he would still be alive.
It depresses me to know that I probably had a hand in killing another living thing.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

does this mean i have to tell about my life?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

5. I saw my aunt pass away from lung failure, which was caused by several years of cancer from smoking.

6. I saw my rat during euthanasia.

That's just cold.

Dude, it's worse. My family is the type that never lets anything go. For example, (the girls' names are Olivia and Julia,) when we're eating, my uncle will ask me if I want an olive (Olivia = olive). They never stop talking about it. =/
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Well, one summer vac. we were going to go bvisit my grandfather in a different country, and when we arrived I heard that my grandfather wasnt among the living
and i never met him before but we talked on the phone and he sounded SOO nice,
I was SO sad....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

does this mean i have to tell about my life?

I'll take it that you can't go and read the first post on this thread.

Come here to share disappointing or sad moments that you have experienced.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I was eating a lollipop and I ACCIDENTALY DROPPED IT IN THE PUBLICK PUBLIX PARKING LOT SO I SCREAMED: "Fredddrickkk!!! That was his name. Ill miss Fredrick he was a good lollipop.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

That was his name. Ill miss Fredrick he was a good lollipop.

It is unnecessary to name a lollipop. A lollipop is a candy, not a creature.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I was eating a lollipop and I ACCIDENTALY DROPPED IT IN THE PUBLICK PUBLIX PARKING LOT SO I SCREAMED: "Fredddrickkk!!! That was his name. Ill miss Fredrick he was a good lollipop.

...You gave a piece of candy a human name?
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

...You gave a piece of candy a human name?

I once ate a lifesaver whose name was Charles myself. He was a very good lifesaver. He will be remembered....
Showing 31-45 of 56