ForumsPopular MediaSTAR WARS OR STAR TREK.

16 4318
Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

it's both been a favorite 19 century action and adventure movie for all and me myself had and still loves them both but what do you think is the best from the two?

• 16 Replies
Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

i like star wars!

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

Dang this is hard!!! The world's hardest question!!! I guess it depends on my mood. Right now I'd rather watch Star Trek, but yesterday I was watching Star Wars.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Probably Star Wars.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

well, i dont know about what is star trek really, but all episodes of star wars are veeeeery good.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Star Wars.Star Track is g@y

KingRavioli
KingRavioli
7 posts
Nomad

Star Treck all the way i think star wars has the worst acting i have seen. ....Star Treck for the win!

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

Star Trek

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Star wars is way better than Star Trek. It has a lot more action and a better storyline.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Star Wars all the way, Star Trek is g*y, I do have to agree with crazynaitor. And it has more action and stuffs than Star Trek... I don't even get the story of Star Trek, lol.

einsi39
einsi39
45 posts
Nomad

I like star wars more

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Star wars way better then dumb Star Trek...

Dexavis
Dexavis
15 posts
Peasant

Star Wars is an awesome sci fi adventure, but I'd have to choose Star Trek. There always seems to be a lesson in every show, and the plot and characters develop more than just 6 episodes of Star Wars can.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I never liked Star Terk at all because it just seemed way too nerdy and lame, while Star Wars is awesome! I really like all the Star Wars movie, so obviously I pick Star Wars over Star Terk.

uglymonkey
uglymonkey
37 posts
Nomad

star wars

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Star Wars(only IV to VI) is way better than Star Trek.

Showing 1-15 of 16