The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite Subject?

40 6234
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I know many people dont like school. But I am curious to know if you have a favourite subject (if thats even possible). I would say, Biology or Physics. They are both fun and plus, I literally have science in my blood.
Please keep to the topic and no flaming.

• 40 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

All of my teachers compliment me on everything, but I seem to have a real knack at Physics. All I have to do is shake my head, and the Physics teacher will doubt herself.

Arrogance is not tolerated. I think I told you that already. :P
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

My favorite subject is chemistry, because i'm pretty good at it hihi, it's interesting and funny to know i think.

The one that's also my favorite subject is spanish, because i like the language a lot.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

My English class is awesome! For the first quarter of the class we just silently read, which I really enjoy. Then, depending on the day, we do a preset activity. We rarely have homework or projects. Honestly, it could be a 5th grade class. My talents may not be being challenged much, but it sure is easy :P

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Favorite school subject is lunch. Duh

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

My favorite subject in school is pe, it's easiest :P

imho
imho
29 posts
Scribe

Computer science, mathematics, physics.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

Filosofy and Biology/Geology.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

When it comes down to the basics, I love history the most.

Filosofy

That's one of the more interesting misspellings of philosophy I've seen.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Filosofy

That sounds like a delicious version of philosophy

My favorites are physics, other math's, and other sciences. My favorite that my school doesn't provide is computer science and programming.
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

My favorite subject is gym, (that countes right)

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My favorite subject at school is foreign languages because I do not have any trouble with them and we do almost nothing during class. My least favorite subject is Religion class.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I hate science, but I love math.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

I'm in 8th grade so don't have many choices but I have to say math. It's the easiest.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, generally speaking, I am absolutely very good at math, but science is probably my favorite subject... Pretty much any kind of science and I'm all over it!

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

I like a lot of subjects, and don't really have a preference on the topic, but a teacher can make or break a class. In English, I love reading and writing, but I have the worst teacher, so that's my least favorite. Same with Spanish.

Math is definitely my favorite, because I love my teacher and get the subject well.

Science is blah for me. My easiest class by far, but extremely boring.

Showing 16-30 of 40