The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite Subject?

40 6232
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I know many people dont like school. But I am curious to know if you have a favourite subject (if thats even possible). I would say, Biology or Physics. They are both fun and plus, I literally have science in my blood.
Please keep to the topic and no flaming.

• 40 Replies
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

my favorite subjects are Science
Math, English Music, P.E. and Arts

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It's certainly interesting to see what the majority like!
Mine are History, English, Acting, PE, Metalwork and Woodwork.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Math And PE are my fav. subjects
Especially Math cuz im awesome at it

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I always hated math. Always. Up until the start of this year, I would of called half of the people who posted here every name under the sun. It was horrible. But now, I've got a semi-good teacher, I'm top of my class, I have friends in my class, I'm still lazy and don't study at all, never do my homework, never pay attention to the teacher.

And I ace it.

On the other hand I've always loved english and I think I'm failing so far this semester... >_>

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I always hated math

I started to hate math last year when the things started to become less interesting and hard. I received my math test result and I got 6 out 12 points. That is a good score compared to the rest of the class that got 2 and 3 out 12. That is the only subject I failed. History is one of my favorites because I always do well on tests and it is easy to me. I also like science and I have a test on Monday. I hope I do well. :/
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

History is my best and favorite subject I love the romans and the greeks the most.I love maths and english too but history all the way.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I really like all History-related courses/social studies. It interests me. Following that, it goes in this order: Math(s), Science, German, English... I despise English, it is the only subject I really don't like at all.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Math, because even though I don't make the BEST grade, I still understand the material and what I did wrong.

Next would be Physics, because it just clicks. Dunno if that makes sense...

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

History. The very thought of having someone teach us the struggles and hardships our ancestors had to face back then is genius. Learning about the ancient beliefs of our ancestors and the inventions is pretty stupendous also. Other than that it would be Arithmetic, Science, Physics, and Latin(no particular order).

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I really like history, and especially about wars. They really fascinate me, and the strategies. I even read the Art of War by Sun Tzu for a class on military strategy.

Showing 31-40 of 40