The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernScared of 2012? I'm not!

34 4946
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Are you scared of2012?

• 34 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, except to just say: No.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why should I be scared of a year?

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

I'm not. The Mayans lied about my tax returns, I don't see why they'd tell the truth about 2012.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Who knows what will happen, I really don't care. I will proceed through life I always will on that day.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Well on the day that 2012 is "going to happen" I'm watching the movie of it just to take the "swears"
Also funny joke cinna

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

No Im not really concerned about what will happen, if evryone dies, including me, there is not much I can do about it... But I really dont think everyone is going to die. I find it quite hilarious that some people are so concerned that they made a movie out off it... :P

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

no they said it would end many times like in 1999

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I find no reason to be afraid. What ever happens does. People just keep on making a big deal out of it, that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it sucks when the world ends. I remember when the world ended in Y2K. That was a shame too. I wish the world would just stop ending. IS THERE NO END TO THE ENDS?!

The end.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I am, it was a terrible movie!

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

I am throwing a party for me and my friends on 12/22/12, its an "I survived the end of the world party"

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

I am throwing a party for me and my friends on 12/22/12, its an "I survived the end of the world party"

that would be very funny i do not think anything will happen that day, except for the fact that it will be 4 days till xmas.
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I am actually excited for 12/21/12 because we be like trying to survive natural disasters and we be killing each other for food, so im reallllly excited like no joke!!!!!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

u laf now but wen Cthulhu engulfs the werld in darkness and blows up ur house. ur friends will all have died.

i am actually not scared bcuz i paked a couple jars of mayonnaise so i can survive in case the world get blown up by the mayo super lazer which is said 2 destroy the world on 2012 12/21
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

im not totally scared but i am paranoid on if anything will happen then again whoever said the end of the world means destruction and chaos? maybe it just means the world will change like maybe the sky would turn green and the grass blue..you get the point

Showing 1-15 of 34