The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernhelp?

27 4705
ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

okay...okay..i dont know if this is the right place to put this question but i really could use help..

heres my situation... Okay..the two most beautiful girls i know both like me..one is just..completely in love with me..and i love her and we've been dating 6 months as of today..but..her parents hate me..and dont want her with me..and we arent supposed to date..and she has cheated on me once..but i did break up with her for like..3 days and she nearly killed herself..and i gave her a second chance..not cuz of her depression..just because i realllyyy love her..but then this otherrr girl tells me she likes me..and shes beautifull...and i dont know what to do..cuz i love my girlfriend..but i kinda feel like this isnt gonna work cuz of her parents and all...oh..and the other girl..i do kinda like her..so its not like i have no feelings for her...any advice....?

• 27 Replies
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

go with the other girl dude 6 months aint long.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Does your girlfriend know about this other girl? Or visa-versa?
But you probably shouldn't cheat, because girls will react a lot worse than guys will probably.
I would tell the girl that likes you that you are already in a relationship, but if things don't work out in the end, y'know.
Though, she probably won't like to be a "back up plan"
I honestly don't know lol, I've never been in this situation, sorry.

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

well the other girl knows i have a girlfriend..my girlfriend doesnt know..and i would never cheat..like i said..i know whattt that feels like..i wouldnt do that...

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

She nearly killed herself after you two broke up for only 3 days?

Imagine what she might do if you got with someone else..... If you know you truly love her and she loves you back, don't let anything get in the way of it, it'll just hurt more inside if you don't accept it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Hang out with the other girl (the one who you haven't been dating), but just be her friend and nothing more. If she truly is as madly in love with you as you say she is, she'll probably allow you to do this. If the girl who you've been dating decides to break up with you, the other girl will probably feel sorry for you and she might just seize the opportunity.

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

Oh god. Another AG user with Girl problems. I can not tell you the answer but do you know what will help? My advice. Try to go somewhere really beautiful at nighttime and think about your problem. Just think about it. The answer should come soon.

the beach isa really nice place to think(: i do that all the time..

If you know you truly love her and she loves you back, don't let anything get in the way of it, it'll just hurt more inside if you don't accept it.

thats what i was thinking but then people were telling me different stuff..so i wanted advice from people i dont knoww..its better..
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

go with the hot one six months is short an if she cheated on you and her parents hate you... well you know where thats going

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Alright, I have no experience with this, but I'll take it from a logical viewpoint.

So, both girls like you. Your girlfriend's parents hate you, and your girlfriend has cheated on you. Both are a huge problem, in my opinion. If she has actually cheated on you before, I don't see how she could really love you anyway. If I were you, I'd break up with my girlfriend and go out with the other one.

Oh god. Another AG user with Girl problems.

I know, this has been popping up a lot.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Cheats on you once, gonna do it again.

Take other one.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Why are there suddenly so many dating and girl advice threads?

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Take the new one. She cheated on you, how much could she really love you?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah i know were spaming but everyone has said like the same thing so ur spaming too
and im not a moron

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

And this is why you two have been placed in High House Spam.

Directed at the OP: Go for the girl you're not dating. People who are willing to betray you are not worth it. You may love your girlfriend, but she clearly does not share those feelings if she is willing to hurt you.

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

(wish I could turn off green text for a second...)

To those saying "go date the other girl, 'cause your first girl cheated" -- how is that any different than appearing to cheat on the first girl?

First off, the if the first girl has such strong depression, then you should really evaluate that all by itself. The fact that her parents don't like you begs the question "why not".

Secondly, if you're happy in the current relationship, stay there, be faithful, and work out the differences. If you're not happy (and emphasis on that YOU'RE the unhappy one, not her parents or anyone else), then break up. Give yourself some time off, then see if the other girl is still interested.

Thirdly, I honestly wish I dated more in high school. I had two long-term girlfriends my entire 4 years in high school, and honestly, it's kind of refreshing to meet new people, date new people, to ultimately find out what you like in a person (or not), what sorts of qualities are important to you, etc. Trust me, don't go on looks alone, 'cause looks fade quickly.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I'm getting tired of this.

Grow balls and talk to her. Be confident.

Showing 1-15 of 27