The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTrapt!

26 3293
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I really like this girl and we were good friends in elementary school but his kid named Jordan was mean to her in 6th grade so she switched to the other school in our district. Now we never see each other and aren't even friends and she has a BoyFriend! I met up with her at this yoghurt store but it was just weird. I have 2 months till' summer and that's my only chance to see her. All I'm doing is trying to get ripped and succeeding but I only have two months! I am really shy to her and I really need help. I hope she dumps him though! Someone plz help!

• 26 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

All I'm doing is trying to get ripped and succeeding but I only have two months!

So your logic is, if you have large, defined muscles, she will dump her boyfriend?

How far away does this girl live? It sounds to me that she lives quite far away if you can't see her on regular days.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Not really sure what help you want but if she's happy with her boyfriend than you should probably not interfere.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

No she lives near my house but we never see each other. She is happy with her boyfriend and I hope if something happens she doesn't get hurt and no my logic is not for her to break up with him due to my muscles but I want to look good when I go to her pool shirtless.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, this is a tuffy. Id just be patient, first thing to do is recreate that bond of friendship before you think dating and that may take some time. Also, since this is probably high school, relationships never last long so they should break up sooner or later, and if something happens where she gets hurt, you need to help her through it. Hopefully that helps. I guess trying to see her more could help too? But that may be difficult, i guess

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Thanks cowmaster but we never get to talk and when we do it's weird so I don't really know how to get going.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Kill the boyfriend. Solves all relationship problems.

Just kidding.

If you actually cared about her, wouldn't you want her to be happy? Seems to me you're being selfish.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

At first I thought this was about the band Trapt. I'm pretty sure its trapped, by the way.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Kill the boyfriend. Solves all relationship problems.

Just kidding.

Ignore the second part of his post, killing does solve all problems.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

If you actually cared about her, wouldn't you want her to be happy? Seems to me you're being selfish.

It would seem so, but hell, when a you watch a girl youve fallen for and almost have a depressate need to be make out during a dance with some idiot who breaks off the relationship only to crawl back to her every 3 weeks or so, it kinda pisses you off and makes you jealous. Its hard to deal with and it feels like youre going to break down every night. I don't think its selfish, you do want her to be happy, but we can't all be Cyrano de Bergerac.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

My advice: Just leave her be.

Sorry I can't let go I need this... I don't like anyone else; compared to her they are nothing to me. This might sound corny but it's true.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Sorry I can't let go I need this... I don't like anyone else; compared to her they are nothing to me. This might sound corny but it's true.

Quit being so selfish, then.

You actually do anything to interfere, she'll probably never talk to you again.

Let time flow properly.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Don't interfere with other people's personal lives, it makes you seem like a ****.

oh, never do that. I just stood back and watched it all happened, while talking to her as usual as good friends. Interfering in someone else's life, except in the extreme necessary chances, just makes things worse
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

just leave her alone or wait it makes you look like a jerk then she'll never like you

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know I am not trying to be selfish but I don't even see why she's dating this guy, he's butt ugly and a complete moron. I haven't talked to her in forever except on spring break at yoghurt land w/ my friends but that was just awkward. I'm not even apart of her life so I can't really butt in. I am gonna slide in because there is this creek by her house that we go to and when we were younger she would come down w/ me and hang out. So I'm gonna go to the creek and play w/ her dog and stuff (this might sound weird but I do this a lot, I'm friends w/ her mom). I hope that will lead to a small conversation.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I know how you feel. When you see her sometime ask her phone number or ask someone else who has her phone number. Then later over the phone ask her out a bunch of times or something or just keep talking to her then she'll lke you.

Showing 1-15 of 26