The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTrapt!

26 3292
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I really like this girl and we were good friends in elementary school but his kid named Jordan was mean to her in 6th grade so she switched to the other school in our district. Now we never see each other and aren't even friends and she has a BoyFriend! I met up with her at this yoghurt store but it was just weird. I have 2 months till' summer and that's my only chance to see her. All I'm doing is trying to get ripped and succeeding but I only have two months! I am really shy to her and I really need help. I hope she dumps him though! Someone plz help!

• 26 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Kill the boyfriend. Solves all relationship problems.

Think you could have put the 'Just Kidding' in front of it? 'Cause I may or may not have done something which may or may not be related to the sirens in front of my house... o.O

Just get to be her friend first. If you try to date her now, It'd be like learning the Alphabet, but skipping A, B, and C. Next time you see her, comment on how you never seem to see each other, and then she is she wants to hang out sometime (you said she had a pool, get invited to a party?). Thats what I'd do anyways...
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

sodangobsessed, no you don't. I know what you are going through. You ain't going through nothing. At least the other girl likes you! On advice to sambam, the best thing to do is wait. It might hurt when you see her, but a simple hi and bye until they break up is better than getting desperate. Middle and high school relationships rarely last more than a few months.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Maverick and sodangobsessed thanks for the help I will star w/ sodang's then move on to maverick's in the summer

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Why dont you start buying her candy and stuff, then ask here to go to a movie or a walk or something with you, then start kinda hanging around her house all the time (Y'know, kinda casual like), (make sure your working out this whole time, that is very crucial) now... you can start butting in when her other boyfriend is around. (now the good part) When you accomplish being able to hanging around her when he is around, you can start making comments like you don't want him around, after a couple days of this, he will probably get mad enough that he will either leave or start shoving you around. (now this is why you should be working out this whole time) When he shoves you just once, YOU LAY INTO HIM! YOU POUND HIM AND HIT HIM a bunch of times! After you win the fight (if you lose then its probably not worth it) you can get up all bruised and bloody and she should take you to her house and treat your wounds and stuff. It should work out pretty good. I tried it once and it worked (i didn't get into a fight though). I am serious. Good luck! Hope you win!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

start making comments like you don't want him around, after a couple days of this, he will probably get mad enough that he will either leave or start shoving you around. (now this is why you should be working out this whole time) When he shoves you just once, YOU LAY INTO HIM! YOU POUND HIM AND HIT HIM a bunch of times! After you win the fight (if you lose then its probably not worth it) you can get up all bruised and bloody and she should take you to her house and treat your wounds and stuff. It should work out pretty good. I tried it once and it worked (i didn't get into a fight though). I am serious. Good luck! Hope you win!

seriously? Thatd make you look like a huge ******. She probably get pissed at you cuz obviously you started the fight and it be even less likely for her to talk to you
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

After you win the fight (if you lose then its probably not worth it) you can get up all bruised and bloody and she should take you to her house and treat your wounds and stuff.

Yeah, this isn't 1955. She'll probably call the hospital and then visit you there out of pity.

Depending on how serious your wounds are, of course. If you just get a few cuts and bruises, don't count on her showing up.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Leave her a friendly note on her doorstep, then start doing nice things to other girls at school, then she will get jealous and want you back. It works every time.

All I have to say is...*Facepalm*
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

You guys are forgetting one thing SHE GOES TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL!

start making comments like you don't want him around, after a couple days of this, he will probably get mad enough that he will either leave or start shoving you around. (now this is why you should be working out this whole time) When he shoves you just once, YOU LAY INTO HIM! YOU POUND HIM AND HIT HIM a bunch of times! After you win the fight (if you lose then its probably not worth it) you can get up all bruised and bloody and she should take you to her house and treat your wounds and stuff. It should work out pretty good. I tried it once and it worked (i didn't get into a fight though). I am serious. Good luck! Hope you win!

It would take a long time to get really close... like maybe a month or more. Also what if I beat him up (really easy he is weak) and then she just thinks I'm a bully? She kind of doesn't like violence. Me and that Jordan kid were kind of going at it on facebook and she got all upset.
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Just let her see your abs...if you have some.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It would take a long time to get really close... like maybe a month or more. Also what if I beat him up (really easy he is weak) and then she just thinks I'm a bully? She kind of doesn't like violence. Me and that Jordan kid were kind of going at it on facebook and she got all upset.
Well in that case, i would just kinda hang around. Not much you can do if she doesn't like violence.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Just let her see your abs...if you have some.

Yeah I'll do dat at the pool.
Showing 16-26 of 26