ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506756
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Or you just learn to ignore him.

Is this what the world has come to? Where they just ignore me? I always thought Pickpocket would be the first to fall...but me? :P

But I think he was intentionally trying to combine genes and genius into one word for humorous purposes. I can't tell because I have no sense of humor whatsoever.

It was humorous purposes indeed, but I thought if I sound like an idiot spelling it wrong people would stop ignoring me?
Well...no I didn't think that, it was mainly to emphasize how smart I am. Sarcastically.

But seriously idigit, you are overthinking it. She likes you. She can't say that since she has a boyfriend. When he leaves, it is you and her. There is a song I know that goes something like:
Listen to your hormones!
When they are calling for you!
Listen to your hormones!
There is nothing else you can do!
I have no idea where they are going!
Listen to your hormones!
Before you tell them goodbye!

- Listen to Your Heart - Roxette

Thanks people. I'll keep you updated if i have more questions.

But, I have good advice for you!
Other people helped me already.
But...I was your friend.
- In the Style of Overconfident Alcoholic

Apparently now Killersup and her are aquaintances,but not friends

Super quick question...sorry I might have missed it, but are you happy with being acquaintances? I believe you aren't otherwise your problem might have been solved already?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I always thought Pickpocket would be the first to fall...but me?

Loud and proud mathafaka!
Okkkkaaaayyyyy...(in response to ace)

Ace is weird. What evs.
Or you just learn to ignore him.
HEY-OH! High fives all around, daleks burned ace.
[quote]The unfortunate thing about women is that the one who ticks all the boxes is usually the worst match.

Or desperate.... just sayin...
I thought if I sound like an idiot spelling it wrong people would stop ignoring me?

Dude, 2 things.
1. ENOUGH QUESTION MARKS GEEZUS!
2. We ignore you because you`re an idiot, comprendo?
Well two go for its and one stay away.

Make it three. I dont see why you shouldnt stay away.
You know, this is ironic. You have idigit over there who doesnt want to date, but women are all over him. Then there is the rest of us, who want to date but get screwed over. Repeatedly.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Ace your song is utterly and disgracefully detering.

Just a quick question. When was your alls first kiss? I have been teased lately 'cause i obvioulsy havent had mine yet.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

When was your alls first kiss?

Not until I was 15, almost 16. I never was too successful with the ladies, so it's a bit ironic that I post here so much giving advice to people I don't even know. Probably because I don't like seeing people make the same mistakes I did.

Does that answer your question?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Starting to assume that you live in the South somewhere.

Haven't had it yet. No one makes fun of me. No one really cares, and they shouldn't. Don't let people bug you about it.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Well, you could count the quick peck on the cheek that I gave my crush in kindergarden as my first kiss, but you could also say earlier this year (age 14) with my girlfriend...of whom I'm 1 week away from having 10 months
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I got my real first kiss when I was 15. But really don't bother other people.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Just so you guys know I got Cristina's number. I have been texting her a bit.

I also sent a message to the girl on Facebook. We talked for a bit. She actually remembered me which was nice.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Just so you guys know I got Cristina's number. I have been texting her a bit.

I also sent a message to the girl on Facebook. We talked for a bit. She actually remembered me which was nice.

Great! now exploit this opening!

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i would go for it idiot!

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Starting to assume that you live in the South somewhere.

no i just enjoy talking like that. even in person. sometimes i take up a hawaiian approach

Howsit Brah?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

First kiss (smooch) was 13, 8th grade. Found out later that the girl seriously thought she was a vampire...and not the normal vampires...the Twilight vampire -_-

First REAL kiss was also 13, but later in the school year. Ended up being with that girl for about 3 years
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Well this girlshoul be breaking up with her boyfriend eother tomorrow pr over the weekend. Yay. For me. Yeah. The BF is a jerk

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Well, for those of you who know me, my sexuality was rather fluid as a teenager. "Bisexual" as such. Although my first kiss was with a girl, and it was perfect. It was when i was 12, she was 16 (save your judgements for someone else) and it was on valentines day. There was no big firework show to make it spectacular, it was just the greatest atmosphere i've ever felt and almost ten years later, it still hasn't been beaten.

Well this girlshoul be breaking up with her boyfriend eother tomorrow pr over the weekend. Yay. For me. Yeah. The BF is a jerk

I'm too lazy to page hop. Are you interested in this girl? Be careful it aint no rebound thing.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Well, for those of you who know me, my sexuality was rather fluid as a teenager. "Bisexual" as such. Although my first kiss was with a girl, and it was perfect. It was when i was 12, she was 16 (save your judgements for someone else) and it was on valentines day. There was no big firework show to make it spectacular, it was just the greatest atmosphere i've ever felt and almost ten years later, it still hasn't been beaten.

good, keep texting her.

Showing 1501-1515 of 2106