ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506760
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
ShadowDrake
ShadowDrake
6 posts
Nomad

Cool forum...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@idigit

he is a player and doesnt see how muck she loves him. she really does.

How do you know he's a player? Does she know she's being played? Although it sounds fairly good for you, what with her saying you're ten out of ten on the boyfriend checklist, still play it cool. As you said, she loves her boyfriend even if he is only an eight, so if she breaks up with him, you don't want to be the rebound.

Good luck though !

Also everyone, what's so bad about "bad body language"?
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

wait i DONT want to be on the rebound? Confuzzled.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post. Her current boyfriend has gone through MANY girlfriends in the past year. He just drops one and goes to another. And he is...inappropriate...with her(shows his immaturity) she says stop and he didnt until the threat of her leaving him came in. We(my friends and I, we are all in the same circle) have told and hinted this at her and she says she knows but believes he has changed and she wants to stick with it.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

There is a 90% chance her and her boyfriend are splitsville. its kind of funny. she comes to me for dating advice on deal with her boyfriend.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

wait i DONT want to be on the rebound? Confuzzled.

No, you don't want to be the rebound - as in she breaks up with her boyfriend, sees the potential in you, gets with you straight away then realizes she isn't ready for it, thus it fizzles out fairly quick.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

ohhhh i see. thanks.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I was going to leave this to everybody else, but lemme share my wisdom since I saw this:

its kind of funny. she comes to me for dating advice on deal with her boyfriend.

Oh what horrible times.
There was this girl I had met (you could say on the internet). Yes, I know the dangers of this, Guys In Real Life, but seriously I played it cool. Didn't risk anything whatsoever. I thought it would turn to be a casual conversation like anything is. But wow...She was lying. But that's not the point.
I had to give her relationship advice for dating my best friend after she cut me loose. Also through her fake pregnancy and her being with this jock.

It was pretty much like hell.

She threatened suicide on me twice. Yeah she's the one.

So this is why Ace is Ace...
Moral of the lesson, don't be an idiot. Something along those lines...

Or was it to not to talk to women on the internet...? Or that you should be anti-social in all ways of love and friendship (with the opposite gender) as possible. That way you can live a life of happiness with no family...

Oh wow, Ace you need a therapist or something!
You cannot trust authority whatsoever.
But...
No one can be trusted. Not even oneself.

To be serious here...
My parents signed me up for this teenage screening which expands from depression to drug abuse.

I am supposed to meet with someone regarding this issue. I am planning to give them hell. I thought it would seem like a good start in becoming a lawyer, or a doctor. Interrogate them about their ToC and proof of their licenses until they believe I am extremely crazy.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

To be serious here...
My parents signed me up for this teenage screening which expands from depression to drug abuse.
I am supposed to meet with someone regarding this issue. I am planning to give them hell. I thought it would seem like a good start in becoming a lawyer, or a doctor. Interrogate them about their ToC and proof of their licenses until they believe I am extremely crazy

I would probably do what youre gonna do to.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I am supposed to meet with someone regarding this issue. I am planning to give them hell. I thought it would seem like a good start in becoming a lawyer, or a doctor. Interrogate them about their ToC and proof of their licenses until they believe I am extremely crazy.

Be careful, that could backfire in your face. He may believe that you are crazy and recommend that to your parents that you receive more serious help. You could give them hell too, but that would be a lot of time out of your day.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Moral of the lesson, don't be an idiot

You obviously dont learn, HEYOH!

But wow...She was lying.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

You cannot trust authority whatsoever.

http://troll.me/images/ronald-mcdonald-call/hello-officer-o-im-sorry-you-aint-got-no-authority.jpg

Oh wow, Ace you need a therapist or something!

True

Mission Accomplished!

Excellent idea! Waste most of your free time!
This actually accomplishes nothing. They will throw you in an insane asylum. On the bright side, you dont need to worry about having a social life anymore!

Is this mean to Ace? No. Ace has become a bit of a punching bag here at the General Relationship thread. He doesnt mind.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Is this mean to Ace? No. Ace has become a bit of a punching bag here at the General Relationship thread. He doesnt mind.

You guys are being so mean to ace!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You guys are being so mean to ace!

No no no...we are being kind to him through mean tactics
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

No no no...we are being kind to him through mean tactics

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, i get it now.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

It's been a while, but i need to rant >.<

So my gf and i just celebrated our 10 months of being together. We were excited, and we each posted on facebook about how happy we were and how great these past months have been and how we cant wait for many more. Today, after school, my mom comes up to me and says, "That was some post." I asked her what she meant and she was like, "Well it's quite a declaration."

WHAT THE HECK DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT!? And also, if she doesn't like the fact that we're dating, or that we actually like each other, why doesn't she say it to my face and actually allow me to talk to her about it?

Showing 1531-1545 of 2106