ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506806
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It's okay man, kids aren't great at self-preservation. Wait about ten years and see how things are then.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

And yes, girls like ******bags with the so called ''dark triad'' traits

I don't think "dark triad" traits are referred to as such outside of Asian communities.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

p.s
i disowned girl for being retarded and completely cut off communication with her. just felt i would get in the way of her and her boyfriend's ****.

That sounds like the idigit I once knew!
I'm not really capable of giving advice for that.

Anyways, in my trials of stalking people I ran into someone.
She was peculiar at first, since she was really emotional unstable.
I befriend her and loyally stand by her side until she admits to me, that I saved her life. Pretty big accomplishment, I should stalk people more.
It's awkward though.....I somehow made her promise me that we will be friends....forever....and always.
This scares me...
,-, Friendship forever? Friendzoned forever?
No...I think I just died there. I thought it would be a cute thing to promise one another....but forever...?
What if I wanted to leave....?

So yeah, Ace sold his soul to the Devil while he was away.
Aririn
Aririn
1 posts
Nomad

I have no friends :-(

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Have you tried to reach out and make some? Maybe start idle small talk and build up to an acquaintance-esq
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sorry..clicked submit by accident

*acquaintance-esque relationship..and then go from there

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

*high-fives* Welcome to the club.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

None of us do!
,-,

Where are you lost at when making friends?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I can't believe I'm posting here.

Why are you guys so pessimistic? Friends are easy to get if you don't think about it. If you aren't shy, then all you have to do is talk a lot. If you are shy, then all you have to do is wait until someone talks to you first. Speaking of which, I switched schools midway through last year and I made friends fairly quickly. I talk as much as I do on here as I do in real life, so I'm the type of kid that'll be asked to shut up 3 or 4 times a class period. I'm also in track and XC so I know all of the runners and some of the swimmers (swimmers usually do XC during the summer). Be patient, join a sport and never be quiet!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I can't believe I'm posting here.

Why`s that Sal? This thread is just as important as any other. Back me up Ace.
None of us do!

Glad to see you and youre positive view on life are back.
Why are you guys so pessimistic? Friends are easy to get if you don't think about it. If you aren't shy, then all you have to do is talk a lot. If you are shy, then all you have to do is wait until someone talks to you first. Speaking of which, I switched schools midway through last year and I made friends fairly quickly. I talk as much as I do on here as I do in real life, so I'm the type of kid that'll be asked to shut up 3 or 4 times a class period. I'm also in track and XC so I know all of the runners and some of the swimmers (swimmers usually do XC during the summer). Be patient, join a sport and never be quiet!

Uh... yeah. Thats it. Ill just go back to lurking now....
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Why`s that Sal? This thread is just as important as any other. Back me up Ace.

This really isn't the type of thread I normally post in. I don't have anything against it - it's just out of my comfort zone.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This really isn't the type of thread I normally post in. I don't have anything against it - it's just out of my comfort zone.

Understandable. I felt the same way a while ago. It takes warming up to. I actually look back at some of my old posts and Im shocked as to how open I was about all this.... but whatever. If you make fun of Ace, the thread becomes more interesting >
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

None of us do!

Speak for yourself =p

it's just out of my comfort zone.

Sal has a secret that pertains to this thread!
There..now we make it in your comfort zone
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

If you aren't shy, then all you have to do is talk a lot.

I do talk a lot. I have for years. Still no real friends. Even the people who I talk to have no interest in hanging out with me. High school is just a terrible place. I'm no longer bothered by it, though. I'll be out of this hellhole for good in two months.

However, one problem I have been having ever since I ended my text-based relationship is loneliness, but due to me still being in high school, my efforts in finding suitable female companionship have not been successful.

Any suggestions?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I do talk a lot. I have for years. Still no real friends. Even the people who I talk to have no interest in hanging out with me

No offense intended, but talking too much is not a guarantee of friendship... Some people might be bored with never ending chatter. (Not targeting you Terry, just trying clarify that blabbing is not always a cure.)
Showing 1831-1845 of 2106