ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506837
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Killersup we went over this. Stop. Lay low for a while, your bit making yourself look like a player, you just look desperate. Stop and wait for a girl you really like to turn up. Yeah.
So uh not to be sounding selfish, but my question kinds got buried in the last 3 pages. Could you guys take a look and let me know your thoughts?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I took a look at it.

So, their is this girl that I like. We are in almost all of the same classes. I sit next to her in one and we talk and make fun of the teacher behind her back a bit, it's pretty fun actually. But it appears that i have been friend zoned. Anyways, the problem is that I don't know if she likes me or not and if she does or does not, I don't know what to do. If she doesn't, should I stay friends with her? If she does, well then what?

This is it^

But I wasn't sure what to say...

I never really understood the friend zone well. To me it seems like an excuse in a lot of ways. I would say that if she doesn't I would still stay friends with her. I don't see a reason to lose a good friend over some dissapointment.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

We are not good friends, we are just friends. I don't hang out with her too much aside from classes. And I think that she may like me, but their os no sure way to tell aside from asking. So basically I'm asking what should I do now?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pickpocket. "Are you free saturday/sunday/friday/tomorrow/nextweek?"

Bam. You're in, you're making progress, or you're moving on.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I never really understood the friend zone well. To me it seems like an excuse in a lot of ways. I would say that if she doesn't I would still stay friends with her. I don't see a reason to lose a good friend over some dissapointment.

Friend zone means having a guy friend you can ***** to without commitment; it's good if the guy is a sucker. A lot like how guys have girls who are friends and soundboards to help us through when our crushes reject us and tear our hearts to bits.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

A lot like how guys have girls who are friends and soundboards to help us through when our crushes reject us and tear our hearts to bits.

And then this girl raises up the possibibility of going out, aggress to a friendly get together, and then ends up crushing your heart into a a thousand bits. And now you have no one to talk to about it.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

"And then this girl raises up the possibibility of going out, aggress to a friendly get together, and then ends up crushing your heart into a a thousand bits. And now you have no one to talk to about it."

0.0 oh god...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

And then this girl raises up the possibibility of going out, aggress to a friendly get together, and then ends up crushing your heart into a a thousand bits. And now you have no one to talk to about it.

That's why you need to have a girl as good friend who already is in a stable relationship. Those are the best ones you can talk to about your problems.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

0.0 oh god...

Welcome to my life son.

That's why you need to have a girl as good friend who already is in a stable relationship. Those are the best ones you can talk to about your problems.

Right, cause I have friends.

But in all seriousness, I've been friends with this girl for a few years now, and we've become really good friends. And putting aside a lot of personal information that I'm not willing to give out, the current situation sucks. And the problem now is that I'm not good enough friends with any other girls to rant to without it being awkward. :/
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

"But in all seriousness, I've been friends with this girl for a few years now, and we've become really good friends. And putting aside a lot of personal information that I'm not willing to give out, the current situation sucks."

thanks for all the confidence mav, im gonna go and crawl under my rock of shame now....

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

im gonna go and crawl under my rock of shame now....

killersup finally has a neibor now.

who read killersup's life story here? and pickpocket if you really like her then do what killersup does.
1.have the kind of"**** the world,i don't care even if she does say no and everybody laughs at me" kind of thinking
2.give her a compliment.eyes,smile SOMTHING!
3.just ask her out.

then again killersup is 1-7 for girls.......ane the one was a ****........eh give it a try.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

"who read killersup's life story here? and pickpocket if you really like her then do what killersup does.
1.have the kind of"**** the world,i don't care even if she does say no and everybody laughs at me" kind of thinking
2.give her a compliment.eyes,smile SOMTHING!
3.just ask her out.

then again killersup is 1-7 for girls.......ane the one was a ****........eh give it a try."

once again, the confidence you guys give me is amazing.
any who, im fairly confidante that this girl does like me. before she was pranking a bunch of people with a few friends and my name must have come up and she said rather loudly, "no, (insert my name here) is cool". either she likes me or noticed that i caught on to her and she stopped....another time i was talking with ma friends and then she some how randomly got into the conversation and said that we were "homies". natural i could not keep a straight face and we all started laughing. and we sort of started talking before class and stuff. she actually came up to me and started the conversation which is a good-ish sign...but then their is the flip side of the coin, where i sometimes feel like im being ignored or she wants to end the conversation quickly.
but basicly what i have gathered from all of you guys is that IM SCREWED...thanks bros :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

oh yeah im not sure if this will help you help me, but since im not going to say what grade i really am in or how old i am, i will just say that for the heck of it pretend im a freshman. yeah.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Read my post on the previous page pickpocket. Seriously, it's all you need to do.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

but basicly what i have gathered from all of you guys is that IM SCREWED...thanks bros :P

That's the attitude you do not want to have. I agree with Pazx about what you need to do.
Showing 856-870 of 2106