ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506802
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

"examin" us

You would. You just would. And you know what I meant. It was a statistical study.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

If you've locked yourself away often in your room, playing games all day, they do have a right to take your games away. I'm sure if you tried several activities, (archery, fishing, ballroom dancing, to name some of the more obscure, entertaining ones) and found one you wanted, and did that for a while they would relent. But if you continue to sulk about losing your "only entertainment" they will not crack. To them, you should be doing more activities, if that is the case, of course.

archery is a lot of fun. as you people know, i picked up a girl there.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

OMG i figured out how to quote!!!!

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

[quoteDude...you gotta turn off your awesomeness or something like toning it down if you want to respect your policy for no dating.[/quote]

The thing is that i am not really attractive or whatever. im short( though the girl from band camp was like 4'10). un-athletic. shy. NOT popular. never out at parties or socializing. i am not invited to any parties any way(hence the not popular part). so i dont know why i have had three girls ask me out in the past 4 months.

I'll have to get through 8th grade, and after that, in high school, i will allow my self to date(still not until 10nth grade though)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You would. You just would. And you know what I meant. It was a statistical study.

.>
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Dude...you gotta turn off your awesomeness or something like toning it down if you want to respect your policy for no dating.

The thing is that i am not really attractive or whatever. im short( though the girl from band camp was like 4'10). un-athletic. shy. NOT popular. never out at parties or socializing. i am not invited to any parties any way(hence the not popular part). so i dont know why i have had three girls ask me out in the past 4 months.

I'll have to get through 8th grade, and after that, in high school, i will allow my self to date(still not until 10nth grade though)
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

fixed that quote.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

What the fu....
The other half of my post is gone.
.....honestly, I forgot what I said. Oh well.

The thing is that i am not really attractive or whatever

Dont tell me, its axe isnt it? Apparently they make dem ladies rain from the sky.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

uhhhh, no

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

[quoteSeriously, don't shower/put beauty/makeup/face creams/and also wear a shirt that says Micro-(Insert obvious body part here...)[/quote]

besides that is there any other way to uhh repel girls?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

so i dont know why i have had three girls ask me out in the past 4 months.

Teach me your ways. I mean that is really interesting.
Dont tell me, its axe isnt it?

I think pickpocket just told you it. I don't know any girl(or guy) that likes the smell of Axe.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Teach me your ways. I mean that is really interesting.

So Im not the only one who thinks this guy is like magical?

I am being %100.1 seriousl on this...Pretend that you are gay! You pretend like you're gay. Then the girls will want to be your friend and are much opener to you. Then in high school, you talk to some of the girls you have collected that you want to try women. They will be already your friend, so you can...you know go to 3rd base? Or the very least 1st?

I've always wanted to do that.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I am being %100.1 seriousl on this...Pretend that you are gay! You pretend like you're gay. Then the girls will want to be your friend and are much opener to you. Then in high school, you talk to some of the girls you have collected that you want to try women. They will be already your friend, so you can...you know go to 3rd base? Or the very least 1st?

No. Then you have the issue of explaining the truth after you meet them. Then they will hate you most likely.
I think pickpocket just told you it. I don't know any girl(or guy) that likes the smell of Axe.

Axe is posiones. I forgot my deodorant one day and my friend gave me his axe spray. Ugh. I smelled awful. Rather be stinky than covered in axe.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Axe is posiones. I forgot my deodorant one day and my friend gave me his axe spray. Ugh. I smelled awful. Rather be stinky than covered in axe.

It's like a cool flame thrower though. I use axe when I absolutely have to.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Well almost every guy uses axe after p.e. you see i live in a place where it is over 110 degrees Farenheight 70% of the year.

Showing 1126-1140 of 2106