ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506787
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

So you all remember the girl from archery, right? Well i wemt to archery tonight and she was there. The thing i wanted to ask you people about was that she barely talked to me and she seemed sad/mad/disappointed. Does this have something to do with me? I never did call her. Is that why? I am for sure going to call her saturday, though. Ask her how her first week of school went etc. etc.

Help!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

he thing i wanted to ask you people about was that she barely talked to me and she seemed sad/mad/disappointed. Does this have something to do with me? I never did call her. Is that why? I am for sure going to call her saturday, though. Ask her how her first week of school went etc. etc.

It could be. Or she could have had a fight with her friend. Or her parents. Don't be so self-indulgent ;]

But yes, how come you left it so late to call?
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Youean calling on saturday this week? Well archery is monday or friday, and yesterday i told jer i would try to come on friday of this upcoming week. I cant because of school(she doesnt know that) so it gives me a reason to call.

If you meant not calling her these past 3 weeks? Then it is because i have never been in this situation before(which is why i come to you people for advice). I didnt(and still dont) know what to do.

Oh and i am SO sorry for blundering your gender. After i semt it i did realize my mistake but i was too embaressed to go back and fix it. Really sorry.

pspgamer
pspgamer
2 posts
Nomad

i object to DaoGao i think people like use will

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

If you meant not calling her these past 3 weeks? Then it is because i have never been in this situation before(which is why i come to you people for advice). I didnt(and still dont) know what to do.

If you like her, you should always call. She'll be a bit unsure since you left it three weeks, and girls may seem like they love playing mind games, but they hate thinking they're being played.

So when you call just mutter something about being super busy with everything so she doesn't feel blown off.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I dont like her though.

How do i say that i dont want a relationship nicely without hurting her feelings?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

So...many......problems
1. Read more than the first page.
2. No duh people use it after 125 pages...
3. Te grammar.... It scary...

Call naow! Do it! Its not hard. Do it! Your gonna regret it later on if you don't. At least make friends. You don't have to be lovey dovy, but calling them casually can't hurt. Just do it! I don't care about your rules, your axe body spray, or your general "un resistableness", JUST DO IT!
http://blog.shoemetro.com/images/Nike-800.jpg
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

How do i say that i dont want a relationship nicely without hurting her feelings?

You straight up tell her. Honesty is the best policy and you shouldn't let her think there's a possibility if there isn't.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hold the phone, you dont even know she likes you. She probably doesn't given how you blew her off for three weeks. Just call her up and talk. You might change your mind about likening her..... unless she is a *****, but you didn't make her sound like that.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

If you like her, you should always call. She'll be a bit unsure since you left it three weeks, and girls may seem like they love playing mind games, but they hate thinking they're being played.

Everybody thinks he wants her? Anyways he doesn't want her.

BUT! BUT! You do need to call nevertheless! It's the thought that counts or something. Go ask her if she would like to meet up in the park where you will honestly say you are not looking for a relationship.

So...many......problems
1. Read more than the first page.
2. No duh people use it after 125 pages...
3. Te grammar.... It scary...

You guys are so nice to the new guy with 1 post come on?

Hai there pal! What's your name?
Takes pictures with the person. Captions it Ace helps new person!

Well you can pretend you are dead...but?
Honesty is the best policy

Or so she says....
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Sorry, I'm not interested in a relationship right now. The thing is, I'm dead."

Why do I get the idea she won't fall for it?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You guys are so nice to the new guy with 1 post come on?

C'mon, i always am nice to new guys. But the one time I wanted to play the hater ace yells at me.....

Ace, you and me, we are a lot alike.

BUT! BUT! You do need to call nevertheless! It's the thought that counts or something. Go ask her if she would like to meet up in the park where you will honestly say you are not looking for a relationship.

Don't do that. That's you making her feel all happy inside and then crushing her. Thats like releasing a butterfly from its cacoon only to stomp on it.
That was a beautiful.... I'm proud of myself.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That was a beautiful.... I'm proud of myself.

Just ignore that randome "a" their. Not sure how it snuck in... **** you "a"!
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Out of curiosity since there's a lot of guys using this:

In your opinion where's the line between clingy and just really talkative?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

In your opinion where's the line between clingy and just really talkative?

From my experiences, I've always considered "clingy" to be more of a mental thing than a verbal thing, as in she depends on you for everything or she always wants you around even if you don't want to be around her, etc.

It isn't something you notice in a person until you don't want them around.
Showing 1216-1230 of 2106