ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506757
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Thoughts?

That was long
(also...thank you to anyone that took the time to read all that!)

You are welcome.
It was decided that we would just do normal hang out at Walmart

I love how you said "normal". The park is normal, the movies are normal, the mall is normal but taking out a girl to Walmart isnt. But at the same time, it's kinda awesome.
Ok. So. It went well. Next time try and get her alone. Yeah. That's all I got....
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

To start, for the sake of convenience and anonymity, I shall refer to this girl as "Bah"

Since you know, if we knew her first name we would automatically know everything about her.
I offered to pay if she wanted to go somewhere that needed money, though she didn't want me to do so.

Even if they want to pay you don't let them. That is just a rule.
.I was bored and had nothing to do

Since that is what every girl likes to here.
Girl:"So why did you want to hang out today?"
You:"I was bored and had nothing to do."
*You get slapped*

I am assuming that she likes you, just be cool. Hang out with her, try to make her feel less awkward.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i am in eigth grade. i read all of that crap and "it was interesting." why dont you invite her to your house or even better the movies - alone. hehheh. then you can pull the yawn trick

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The park is normal, the movies are normal, the mall is normal but taking out a girl to Walmart isnt. But at the same time, it's kinda awesome

I offered to go other places, but due to the time of day a lot of possible places to hang out were out of question (and our town doesn't offer a bunch to do =/)

That's why I offered to pay..had she agreed to go to a place that required money I'd have still insisted upon paying

Since that is what every girl likes to here.
Girl:"So why did you want to hang out today?"
You:"I was bored and had nothing to do."
*You get slapped*

Haha don't worry...I would never give that reason. The "I was bored and had nothing to do" basically ended up giving me the confidence to ask her to hang out...had I had something to do I'd have sadly probably occupied myself with that hypothetical thing -_-

why dont you invite her to your house or even better the movies - alone.

Let's try to move a bit slowly before inviting her to my home haha though the movies I was contemplating...probably could have done the movies had her friend not have been with her at the time
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

probably could have done the movies had her friend not have been with her at the time

You could still go to the movies even if her friend was with you... you would just be restricted in some ways, but you'd still get to sit next to her and just maaaaaaybe get a chance to put that arm around her seat...
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

That's why I offered to pay..had she agreed to go to a place that required money I'd have still insisted upon paying

I had completely forgot what we were talking about basically and saw these two sentences and started to think Pang (or the girl) was into prostitution.

and just maaaaaaybe get a chance to put that arm around her seat...

You know what girls love guys doing...it's when you hog the two armrests...Almost 99% of women also like immensely frightening action thrillers with the mature and sexual humor weaved into the story. Only 1% of women like romantic movies.
Citation needed.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You know what girls love guys doing...it's when you hog the two armrests...Almost 99% of women also like immensely frightening action thrillers with the mature and sexual humor weaved into the story. Only 1% of women like romantic movies.
Citation needed.

Wait, if I take a girl to a romantic movie and fall asleep, does that count as sleeping with her or not?
Well..... That escalated quickly....
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I had completely forgot what we were talking about basically and saw these two sentences and started to think Pang (or the girl) was into prostitution.

Wait, if I take a girl to a romantic movie and fall asleep, does that count as sleeping with her or not?
Well..... That escalated quickly....

Depends, did you pay?

Let's try to move a bit slowly before inviting her to my home haha though the movies I was contemplating...probably could have done the movies had her friend not have been with her at the time

Any activity or sport both of you have interests in?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

No, not unless she falls asleep next to you. Then you can officially say you slept with a girl in a movie theater.

But if you're both really that bored with the movie to begin with, I'm not sure what you're still doing in the theater in the first place. I'd have walked out by then if the movie was that boring, girl or not (usually "not" in my case).
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

How creative?

Yeah not the best name I know haha but I've been watching Game Grumps a lot lately and there is a part (when playing Pokemon Emerald) where they talk about the move growl and give it a BAH! sound haha

That was long

Yeah sorry about that...I very much like details

(Would have answered these earlier...but had to get to work)

You could still go to the movies even if her friend was with you

Her friend had to be home at a certain time...and going to see a movie would have made her late

started to think Pang (or the girl) was into prostitution.

That's right...I AM NOT into prostitution @.@ haha (also...don't mean to sound like a stickler but please lowercase my name..thank you!)

Any activity or sport both of you have interests in?

That's what I was going to try to find out sometime in the near future...she's kind of that &quotreppy/doesn't really do much" type
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

also...don't mean to sound like a stickler but please lowercase my name..thank you!

Thats what ill do PANGTONGSHU.

WHY???????

Her friend had to be home at a certain time...and going to see a movie would have made her late

Then you should of gone to the movies so that the friend had to go home!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I love how many people took my question seriously.

Thats what ill do PANGTONGSHU.

Please, don't yell. I have a head ache.

Well.... It doesn't look like their is much of a problem.
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3131-nothing-to-do-here.jpg
MusashiKorian
MusashiKorian
15 posts
Nomad

I really cant believe how active this thread is rofl...

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Please, don't yell. I have a head ache.

For some odd reason i think that you think that i care about you having a headache. just kidding.

So does anybody have a problem?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad
Showing 1456-1470 of 2106