ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506752
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

so you dont want to be in a "relationship?"

@ killersup I see, very interesting and by any chance did killersup send these pictures to his phone?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I am just heart strucked about all your rude comments about me.

Generally when you attack me, I fight back.
This isn't a girl that I like in the sense that I want to go out with her. But I like her as a person.

Well then heck, you really dont have anything to lose.
Well i dont like any of the girls at my school and i was just wonderin if there is a way to get them off of me but not look stupid

Could you elaborate more on this?
Killersup kept scrolling and he found naked pictures of her....that was disturbing.....and mind racking...

Well duh, all you do is take his phone and send the pictures to your phone.... wait....
Killersup, when it comes down to it, its the girls choice. Show her that your nicer, smarter and better for her than him and maybe this will help.
Or send the pictures to yourself.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

when i fight you and you fight back, i tend to fight back. yes and to emphasize on pickpockets point: show off in front of her. do something incredible man! not quite how to elaborate on that but i'll try. they annoy me (most of them)
and i was wondering how to stop them from annoying me.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Show her that your nicer, smarter and better for her than him and maybe this will help.

**** that,if she wants to show off her body to sombody she barely knows then go ahead!

Or send the pictures to yourself.

if Killersup wanted naked pics,he would get them from sombody with acually somthing to show off.

The sick and ****ed up part,she is like 13 .....
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

they annoy me (most of them)

Rule #1 - Girls can be annoying, and we must deal with them.
Most of them, because Jefferey would yell at me if I said otherwise.
So take it lightly. Sounds to me that your still in middle school, correct? Then you have nothing to worry about. If they talk to you, talk to them back. Have a conversation. I know you probably dont like them that much but this will boost your reputation and maybe they have some friends.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

if Killersup wanted naked pics,he would get them from sombody with acually somthing to show off.

BURN!
**** that,if she wants to show off her body to sombody she barely knows then go ahead!

Well then it seems you dont really give a crap anymore.
The sick and ****ed up part,she is like 13 .....

You could always try and talk with her about it. Talk some sense into her?
Ugh, im using too many question marks. Look what Ace did to me...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If they talk to you, talk to them back. Have a conversation. I know you probably dont like them that much but this will boost your reputation and maybe they have some friends.

^ This. Although you may not have an interest in these ladies right now, you may find yourself having a change of heart (like Rikki, if she doesn't lose that number) when high school rolls around. And when that happens, you don't want your chances with them to be too limited.

I made the mistake of not responding positively to girls in middle school because I thought they were all idiots. As true as that may have been, when I wanted to actually date some of those idiots, it didn't work in my favor because they didn't think too highly of me.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

You could always try and talk with her about it. Talk some sense into her

AHAHAHAHAHA oh that was a good one,you think Killersup hasn't tried that before.but she refused to listen,so **** her,let her learn her listen.

BURN!
need a ice heal for that burn? XD
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

so you dont want to be in a "relationship?"

Relationship doesn't have to be the way you are thinking about it. A relationship can be friends too, as in your relationship with your friends.
Most of them, because Jefferey would yell at me if I said otherwise.

Please just call her Shona. Please.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Question, why do girls go to the bathroom in packs?

I know this isn't really a relationship issue, but whenever my girlfriend goes to the bathroom she gathers up all her friends and they just go...what happens in there!?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

quote]I know this isn't really a relationship issue, but whenever my girlfriend goes to the bathroom she gathers up all her friends and they just go...what happens in there!?[/quote]
They need help removing their prosthetic limbs from their alien tentacles.

Relationship doesn't have to be the way you are thinking about it. A relationship can be friends too, as in your relationship with your friends.

Just talk to her. Just do it.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Question, why do girls go to the bathroom in packs?

Recently read something about that, though it was in a party-related context. They need someone to carry their handbag while they're in there, cuz the ground in club toilets is... not recommended (why do they need handbags anyway? tss). They also take the opportunity to exchange their progress with their respective guy/date, sort of a situation update..
I guess in general they like the time they have when they can talk about girl things that us men wouldn't like to hear. So in some way, maybe we can be glad they do that? :P

they annoy me (most of them)

Ignoring girls is a good way to make them ignore you. It works miracles and disasters simultaneously. Remember it will brand you as an idiot in their eyes, so I'd suggest you follow pickpocket's and Ernie's advice.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

no, i do like girls, just not these girls. thats all. @ killersup: i hope youre around 13, right?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Actually, scratch that. Don't ignore them. Depending on their age the risk is too big they'll go *****y on you and in the worst case even denigrate you at everyone.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

oh ok thanks for info. i guess?

Showing 1426-1440 of 2106