The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe wonders and Complications of Dreams

35 6643
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

I Know there was a topic about this already, but those seem to just Drift Away... So I was thinking that this could Be a General Dream discussion/explanation topic. So feel free to post Dreams from whenever in your lifetime, but please Be Mature with answers!! Thanks!

• 35 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I know this is really weird but I had a dream where I was chained upsied down in hell and santin was threatning me! lol I know stupid but its true

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I sailed around the world in a paper hat once. That was pretty cool.

That is what happens when you play to much flight LOL

Your dreams tell you that your body likes to sleep. a lot. But every time your body sends that message, you ignore it. TheGr8est, your body is telling you to turn that alarm off. unfortunately, your body doesn't understand that you have a timetable to meet.

Didnt get a word of that
except body and sleep.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I built a huge city made out of legos. Then I started walking around my lego city and found nobody around. I then heard helicopter blades slicing the air and a bomb then dropped on the tallest building and the whole city collapsed on me. When I woke up my ceiling fan was on and I was lying on my legos(yes I still play with legos, lol). No lie.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Gr8est, how could you not get a word of what i wrote if you JUST QUOTED IT!!

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

Hahaha. You Know, i do agree with you with your Connection to Earth Statement. I've Never really thought of that...

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

I had once a dream. It was all blurry, but I'll try to be descriptive.

I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse sort of thing, and I was one of the lucky ones to go to a place held by military. There was a fence, and some tanks and guns. When zombies attacked us, I had a gun, and get this: It was like a First Person Shooter! I even had a HUD! Lol

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Ah, dreams...

The problem with me is, I can usually never remember my dreams. They usually involve me going to ordinary places, like my school or church, and extraordinary things happen.

I think my dream last night was about me being at school. Something weird was going on. That's all I can remember. I usually can only take fragments from my dreams when I wake up.

My brother and my dad, though, always have clear, and sometimes scary, dreams. I think it would be cool to do something like that...

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Lets face it. dreams are strange things which no professional psychologist or simple minded gamer can work out. our most likely lead is old Paganism which had us much closer to the Earth, now we still have dreams but the Old world Pagans probably knew what they meant.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Bah.. don't take dreams too seriously. I mean of course one could read things out of them, after all they directly concern you (it's your brain), but they're often just random products of your brain assimilatinig stuff. And the risk that it has absolutely nothing to mean, is too high to really be sure about anything, whatever method you use. It's funny to talk about dreams though, no problem about that. Just let the hard work to your brain and don't seek trouble where there may be none.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

When I have dreams they always seem to relate to my troubles in life.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I sleep on my couch instead of my bed last night and i had a great dream. but unfortunatly i didn't feel too satisfied afterwards. i'm going to try again tonight though.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

You know, within the past month, I've had 3 dreams about people I know here. Copied and pasted from my profile are the dreams:

So I was downstairs, and my cellphone rang. I looked at it, and the incoming number was 333 (Son of the Beast). I answered, and the person said hey, that his name was Jet (I immediately knew it was Jetcord), and asked me what was up. I responded saying hey, and that I hadn't gotten to hook up Netflix yet. There was a long pause from Jetcord, and he said that he didn't know what that was, because he didn't have that in Canada, but that he had heard about in when he was in America.

I saw Ernie15 as a short 12-year-old ginger.

I knew CalvinDultrey in real life, and for some reason he was suddenly behaving like a jerk. Then one day I saw on the news that he committed suicide. So I immediately ran to my computer, and made a thread in the Tavern about it, called Calvin Dultrey's Suicide. I accidently misspelled suicide, and it came up as a completely different word.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I have a lot of awesome dreams some because there totally perverted and others because there just awesome... I never have nightmares.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have only had two dreams about AG, but that's two more than most people. Both were about the ill-fated TTICA.

Dream 1: The TTICA thread was locked. 2 days later it was.

Dream 2: The TTICA thread was unlocked with one final warning, and the theory was the Moon.

I'm still waiting for the second one to come true.

I have also had adream where me and this random chick who was a complete jerk were the only ones left alive since we had super powers and everybody else had somehow died. I ended up either swimming or drowning in a body of water and I woke up with my face in the pillow.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Uh, no Calvin. I'm heterosexual, and sadly, I rarely dream about people I like. :'(

And as for d_dude... All hail the Prophet! All hail the Prophet! All hail the Prophet! *Bowing*

Showing 16-30 of 35