The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe wonders and Complications of Dreams

35 6641
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

I Know there was a topic about this already, but those seem to just Drift Away... So I was thinking that this could Be a General Dream discussion/explanation topic. So feel free to post Dreams from whenever in your lifetime, but please Be Mature with answers!! Thanks!

• 35 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

A lie? Prove it! If you knew me, you'd know I have a thing for older girls with large breasts.

And wait, you had a dream about kissing corpses?

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

HE-MAN!!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Yeah,
I kissed my teacher, just kidding. I threw her in to the pencil sharpener.

Wait, you have me confused now. Did you have a dream about kissing corpses, throwing your teacher into a pencil sharpener, or both? Or are you just being Calvin?

And d_dude, I hope dream #2 comes true.

Oh do not say this isn't what you see in the mirror!

LOL. No, Calvin. I see a 6'2" 13-year-old male, thank you. Still have to prove I'm gay. :]
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

Bah.. don't take dreams too seriously. I mean of course one could read things out of them, after all they directly concern you (it's your brain), but they're often just random products of your brain assimilatinig stuff. And the risk that it has absolutely nothing to mean, is too high to really be sure about anything, whatever method you use. It's funny to talk about dreams though, no problem about that. Just let the hard work to your brain and don't seek trouble where there may be none.

I agree!

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

climbing up the stairs of a tower,only to have my mother mush me down when I reach the top.

Showing 31-35 of 35