ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46409
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I chose this clown since it was the coolest rare, and nothing else looks as cool.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I picked this one because it matched my username.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because it's one of the best armatars in the Goblin set. I may switch to another one in the same set later. Well, that or use the caterpillar armatar.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Oh noes! Cenere breaked a rule!

- Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.

I think someone divided by zero. That's the only way something like this could have happened.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Where is that typed text you refer to?

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

I chose that armatar because I just like IT!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Where is that typed text you refer to?

I'd quote it for you, but it can't be highlighted and there for it is uncopypastable.

Now everyone on the entire site is surely going to believe that you can somehow type in a large, handwritten-style font. How dare you mislead the entire community like that.
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Well ,I change my armatar recently, and I choose my new armatar because I got new AP and when I search the new armatars I found this and I like it

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3843/wowcrap.jpg

I doubt anyone would want to type, or write for that matter, which that ugly a font.
But at least you amused the speshul a'matard.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I doubt anyone would want to type, or write for that matter, which that ugly a font.

*sniff*

I do!

But at least you amused the speshul a'matard.

That's always nice. How long does it usually take you to draw all these unique responses?
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Cenere, do you use a tablet?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh well, I guess a little offtopic doesn't hurt, considering I did draw some of those armatars people like...

How long does it usually take you to draw all these unique responses?

Not too long. That one up there took a few minutes, mainly because I haven't installed a driver for the tablet on this computer, so it works like a mouse, only worse.
do you use a tablet?

Usually, it works better that way.

No matter what, it's ruining my wrist anyway.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I have mine because I think dragons are cool. I also have links on my profile that lead to dragon info websites.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think I mentioned this before in another thread, but I chose this armatar because I drew it myself for one of the contests, and felt happy with it. It's no longer available so I stuck with it since then.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I picked the caterpillar armatar because I think it's cool. It also sets up a logical switch to the butterfly armatar when I want to do so.

Showing 226-240 of 314