ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46414
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I have been waiting for this Armatar since I first saw thisisnotanalt with it. I have seen every nonholiday Armatar there is and this is by far my favorite.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because it looks best out of the ones I have so far. But what I really want is that black skeleton with the sword. I think it takes 4000 ap points to get it...

Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i chose this because that skin is my favorite shade of blue, and i love archery games, but once i get the snake, its bye-bye blue guy!

Talatandi
Talatandi
15 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because It reminds me of the Knights Templars.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

I get excited to unlock armtars
so I play games too much wen evr I am online 2 unlock tem

minimilla
minimilla
11 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because i have not alot low AP but i like the colour green.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I get excited to unlock armtars
so I play games too much wen evr I am online 2 unlock tem

Games don't give you AP. You have to Rate Games, comment on games, comment on profiles or post on threads like this.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I like the snake. And they do not have a dalek armtar.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I used to switch out a lot but about a year ago I finally decided to keep my penguin armatar permanently.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Last night in You're banned, xeano321 thought Turtelman1234's armatar was an ant, but I didn't think of it as an ant, so I showed xeano321 what I thought was the ant armatar. I have not switched my armatar since then.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I changed to this armatar when it was a Christmas limited one. It's pretty legit, and I haven't changed it since because I don't want to lose it.

~RR~

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I picked this one because it's kinda rare. Since I've seen like only two others with it.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I switched to this armatar a couple days ago to fill page 1643 of You're banned with the same armatar. I plan on keeping this armatar until someone on that page changes out of the armatar.

Fishdert
Fishdert
37 posts
Nomad

Mine is quite common; I simply thought it "looked cool" (the standard response, it seems ).

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I chose it before, but I keep it now because I'm the only one to have it. xD

Showing 196-210 of 314