ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46403
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

whoa i only left my comment like, 30 minutes ago and look how fast people commented!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I chose the red troll/orc thingie because I like the colour red, as well as armour, beasties and toothed, clawed foes. The other trolls look too dopey

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I use this one because it looks exactly like me, though less penguin-y. I love carrying around my double swords.

You wear short brown mini-skirts every day?

whoa i only left my comment like, 30 minutes ago and look how fast people commented!

It was an hour and 16 minutes before the comment you just made.

Still, that's pretty fast for this forum at this point.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Because the rat is adorable, of course! That, and because I've had it for a long time and have sort of gotten used to it.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

No reason, this is just a temporary until I can find a better one. It looks quite nice though.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

well, i like my armatar but want to get the really awesome ones higher ranks have. also, it seemsthat armatars get better quality while you get more points.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I chose my current armatar because it is unique. rarely do you see any body else using this warthog armatar. For a brief time, I think one other person used it, but besides that, I've never seen anyone else with it.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, I like my current armatar (tiger) and the wolf, because:
1) The wolf may be my all time favorite land animal
2) The tiger is one of my favorite land animals
3) They are predators >:O
4) They look awesome!
5) They just are awesome! ;P

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

i chppse my current armatar (cockroach) because cockroachs represent darkness which is part of my username

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I like my buck because only one other person has it and hes hardly on. Plus it just looks like it could tip over a car.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Mine is epic, face it. 2000AP worth of epic

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You wear short brown mini-skirts every day?

Oh, yes. And a crown. That's just how I roll.
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I chose my armatar simply because I think it suits my username better than the other armatars.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_104_80.80_c.jpg

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah.

I use the panda because of the colors used on the picture and the facial expression.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

It's a part of me. THat's why

Showing 16-30 of 314