ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46407
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
libby21
libby21
85 posts
Nomad

I use mine because I just got 100 Armor points so I picked the one that was a girl.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I like mine because choosing the 1AP armatars is just simpler.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Make sure not to reveal the amount of AP for an armatar. My armatar is normally a fox in order to symbolize my dislike for a bunny taking over the world. When my armatar is not a fox, the reason is on my profile.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I chose mine because GhostOfMatrix used to use this armatar, and because it is awesome.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I'm pretty much the only one with this one, and I picked it when it was recently new, and no one used it. This one has been mine for a good long time, it's like my face.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I use my armatar because Parrots > Dragons, Centaurs, Snakes, Knights, Wolves, Centaurs, etc... and it fits my username.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Out of all the 0 AP armatars, this one is my favorite. Something about not knowing whether or not there's a person inside this hollow armor makes it all the more fun to use.

Theheyjude
Theheyjude
114 posts
Nomad

I actually don't like mine since so many people use it, it's a placeholder till I find a cool one

Btw can you upload a image to make a custom one? I doubt it otherwise most people would have custom ones.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

can you upload a image to make a custom one?

Currently, no. But on AG3 you'll be able to use custom avatars.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I don't like most armatars except this one, and I am waiting for some. Wolves are also my favorite animal, and since I think they don't have a coyote armatar and I have a pet coyote, this is good enough.

Convallaria
Convallaria
18 posts
Peasant

I chose the gecko because I unlocked new armatars, and I decided it was good. My boyfriend had two geckos, so it reminded me of them

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Parrots > Dragons, Centaurs, Snakes, Knights, Wolves, Centaurs, etc

How are parrots better than everything else? My thinking is:
Parrots < Dragons, Centaurs, Snakes, Knights, Wolves, etc.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I like mine because I think it is funny and dont see many others with it

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

'Cause dragons are awesome.
Sources: Logic.

Dannydaninja