ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46416
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Because I am a man on fire.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

because no one currently has the same armatar as me

Actually, HeroInteractive does.

I chose mine because I used to have a pet coyote, and this is the closest armatar to a coyote.
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

i choose my amatar because i like the color and it was for very few points

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

it was just the first one I picked... not particularly sure why I picked it. I think it had something to do w/ my liking the movie "Kingdom of Heaven"... even tho it wasn't an amazing movie, it caught my eye somehow. I changed once, and people told me to change it back b/c the other ones I picked just didn't really feel right to them...

^all that plus the wolf armatars aren't really to my liking. If there were better looking wolf armatars I'd most assuredly have one of those.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

A pleasant green color.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I used to have a pet coyote

O_o

Like others that I've seen, I've chosen to stick with Bunneh (I'm referring to my armatar, not myself) even at a higher rank. Mostly because I don't like any others as much as Bunneh. Some have come close, but not quite.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I chose mine because I used to have a pet coyote, and this is the closest armatar to a coyote.

There is a coyote Armatar, ya' know. Go look at my friends list - Jdogg is using it, and you have it in your selection, Ghgt.

I like the design and colors used on the gladiator and he looks fierce.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I chose mine because i like to change my pictures when I can and i dont really like any of the other ones. Im holding out for something better i suppose

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Orange is my favourite color and I like shields out of all the armatars at the moment.

PROBOPASS
PROBOPASS
100 posts
Nomad

well I've had this awesome blue rose here forever. I originally chose it because flowers are awesome, and it was springtime. I don't plan on ever changing it because it isn't available anymore so I wouldn't be able to change back, plus virtually nobody else has it anymore.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Because i just got this new one and i like snake better than my old
one (the knight)

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I like mine cause it's kinda new. I unlocked it just today. And I see it's kinda unique.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

its a freaken elf, whats not cool about an elf.

ragnaroka
ragnaroka
27 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because the viking looking beard and helmet fits in with my username.
ragnaroka = ragnarok, which means apocalypse in viking myths.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I never stay with one single armatar forever, so the reason stays unspoken about.

Showing 121-135 of 314