ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46410
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I change mine a lot so I couldn't say... I chose this one because I felt buggy today.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I've had this one since February, I think.

All the ones I've unlocked so far still aren't as good as this one.

Although I've had my eye on a particular one for a while, and I think I'll be getting it soon.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Which one is that? Is it mine? It is the owl, yay! And no body uses this owl, so that is another reason.

Sorry, Calvin, but that's not the one.

I'm probably not going to unlock that one for a while D:

You'll see what it is.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I like the look of the owls eyes, it is really, kind of creepy if you look at it.

It looks violently impatient to me. As does the eagle, but obviously for different reasons, as the eagle is most certainly calling someone out for their misdeeds whereas the owl has just been waiting a dangerously long time for someone.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

its totally awesome and its the best one i have. plus its like all up in your grill like "here i am, im the tiger, and i want you"

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because I love cookies <3 and also this guy has been through alot considering his head was chewed off and I think he needed some love

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Tegan, you're lucky you have a cool seasonal D:

I chose this one because it's one of the ones I've had my eye on for a bit. The other ones I have my eye on are the ones I haven't unlocked yet.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Bunneh, what happened to your bunneh?
I chose this one because I just look so much like her. XD

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I always pick from the highest armatars available to me, until I reach 10000 AP that will continue to be the trend.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I chose the bunny armatar for now to celebrate Easter this weekend.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Because mine is so amazing and unique and nobody has it

~RR~

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Bunneh, what happened to your bunneh?

Need not worry, I just got a teeny bit tired of using bunneh.

Too much of a good thing, maybe?

I'll be changing it back and forth, from this one to the bunneh.

:P
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I like my armatar because snakes are pretty cool. This is not the one I will keep forever though. I will probably change it when I get new ones unless theres nothing good.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I like animals! When I earn much AP; I'll change more often. There are just a few who's using that.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

There isn't really that much decent armatars available for users with little AP but I use this blue shield as blue is one of my favorite colors when I unlock other armatars I like, I'll probably change it.

Showing 91-105 of 314