ForumsForum Games[req]Kingdom of AG Forums

329 53276
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The kingdom will be based on votes by users who post here and a succession system. These are the positions:

1 King
1 Prince
1 High Noble
2 Lower Nobles
5 Knights

These positions will initially be elected by vote of users. This is how the voting works:

Post 5 users vertically. Here's an example:

User 1
User 2
User 3
User 4
User 5

User 1 would gain 8 points, User 2 would gain 6 points, User 3 would gain 4 points, User 4 would gain 2 points, and User 5 would gain 1 point.

Whoever has the most votes is the King, the next one is the Prince, followed by the High Noble, and so on. The initial voting will go until April 15th and that will determine the kingdom for April 2011. This is how the succession works:

The Prince of the current month is guaranteed to be the King next month. The other positions are determined by vote. On the 26th of the current month, voting will begin for next month. Voting ends on the 1st of the new month. On my profile is the current kingdom.

• 329 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok correct me if I'm wrong... But is it truly me in first right now?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok just wasn't sure of my math skills..... Summer hasn't helped them :P

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not sure, did Ernie win one yet?

I don't keep archives of past winners, and repeat winners are OK.

Hang on how long does voting last?

Voting ends tomorrow.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Snowguy13
murasaki9
GhostofMatrix
acmed
Patrick2011

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Whoops I just read that GoM's out this round...

Snowguy13
murasaki9
acmed
Patrick2011
joel

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Voting is now over. I will figure the results and post them.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have figured the results and here they are:

King: GhostOfMatrix by succession.
Prince: snowguy13 with 18 points.
High Noble: murasaki9 with 16 points.
Lower Nobles: pickpocket with 15 points and Koru7 with 14 points.
Knights: EmperorPalpatine with 13 points, acmed with 13 points, Cenere with 12 points, Freakenstein with 10 points, and Patrick2011 (me) with 9 points.
Honorable Mention: Roger721, Bluydee, and vinster132 with 8 points each, and Ernie15, jayjay9, and Jefferysinspiration with 6 points each.

Notes: 27 users got votes this time. Also:

Ok correct me if I'm wrong... But is it truly me in first right now?

@pickpocket: You said this before EmperorPalpatine made the last vote. At the time, you were leading, but EmperorPalpatine's vote brought snowguy13 and murasaki9 ahead of you.

Voting will start again on October 26th.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Awwwww so close yet so far. Next time I guess

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Knight again. :/

You will all vote for me next voting. Bow down peasants! >

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You will all vote for me next voting. Bow down peasants! >

Do not demand votes. Besides, people will probably forget your demand if enough other posts are made.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Do not demand votes. Besides, people will probably forget your demand if enough other posts are made.

I see you got my joke. GOSH!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]Do not demand votes. Besides, people will probably forget your demand if enough other posts are made.

I see you got my joke. GOSH![/quote]

Joke or not, the demand was an attempt to control the outcome of a vote without voting. I do not want that, which is why I responded the way I did.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

But... He was clearly joking... *facepalm*

But STILL...

You know what, I'm just going to make a general announcement:

When voting is inactive, it is not OK to influence the voting. There are 3 levels of this offense. They are minor, medium, and major. These are the penalties:

First minor is a warning. A repeat minor is considered a medium, and a medium is -3 points. A repeat medium is considered a major, and a major removes your ability to vote. A second major keeps people from voting for you.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Also, acmed gets a warning for a minor offense. Warnings and penalties are on the Voting Influence Penalty Board in the Kingdom of AG Forums section of my about.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

..... im still mad at emp. WHY EMP WHY!!!!!!!!????!?!?!??!?!??!?!??! I WAS SO CLOSE AND U TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME >

Showing 211-225 of 329