ForumsForum Games[req]Kingdom of AG Forums

329 53272
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The kingdom will be based on votes by users who post here and a succession system. These are the positions:

1 King
1 Prince
1 High Noble
2 Lower Nobles
5 Knights

These positions will initially be elected by vote of users. This is how the voting works:

Post 5 users vertically. Here's an example:

User 1
User 2
User 3
User 4
User 5

User 1 would gain 8 points, User 2 would gain 6 points, User 3 would gain 4 points, User 4 would gain 2 points, and User 5 would gain 1 point.

Whoever has the most votes is the King, the next one is the Prince, followed by the High Noble, and so on. The initial voting will go until April 15th and that will determine the kingdom for April 2011. This is how the succession works:

The Prince of the current month is guaranteed to be the King next month. The other positions are determined by vote. On the 26th of the current month, voting will begin for next month. Voting ends on the 1st of the new month. On my profile is the current kingdom.

• 329 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

..... im still mad at emp. WHY EMP WHY!!!!!!!!????!?!?!??!?!??!?!??! I WAS SO CLOSE AND U TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME >

lol you're not going to win or lose anything.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

that was mean, u said i will not win, anything very mean. i have my fingers crossed i win next time

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

You didn't get my point. I should that you will not win any prize if you win or lose anything if you lose.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Sorry for the dp I meant said* not should...

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]You know what, I'm just going to make a general announcement:

When voting is inactive, it is not OK to influence the voting. There are 3 levels of this offense. They are minor, medium, and major. These are the penalties:

First minor is a warning. A repeat minor is considered a medium, and a medium is -3 points. A repeat medium is considered a major, and a major removes your ability to vote. A second major keeps people from voting for you.

... I can't tell if you're joking or not. Please tell me you're joking.[/quote]

I'm not joking. In fact, I have already marked acmed for a warning.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I'm not joking. In fact, I have already marked acmed for a warning.

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/075/873/original/Raisins_Face.jpg

By the name of God, look what you have done!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

... You do realize he was joking, right?

That's why it's only a minor offense.

By the name of God, look what you have done!

What's with me giving you a warning?
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

... You do realize he was joking, right?

I'm joking, he's taking it like it's an apocalypse.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm joking, he's taking it like it's an apocalypse.

It's not an apocalypse. I'm just preventing one in light of its possibility. As long as you do not do anything else unfair, you'll be fine.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Patrick, lighten up. I doubt it would even change any of the votes.

I ninja'd you, and it's only a minor offense. You should lighten up your challenge of the new rule.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

http://ragecomics.memebase.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/ragecomic/packs/seriously/images/JackieChan.png

Has one joke turned into a pointless rule of me "unfairly" "overruling" a forum voting thread?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Has one joke turned into a pointless rule of me "unfairly" "overruling" a forum voting thread?

This is more of a prevention issue than a cancellation issue.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

What, are you going to give me a warning for 'challenging' the new 'rule'? Fine, whatever.

You know what, I am. This will be updated on my profile shortly.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

It seems you're trying to prevent something that will never happen... Just sayin'.

I hope it never will, but there are spammers out there, and one of them might do exactly what I'm trying to prevent with the new rule.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

JESUS, how about we do something constructive and move this along, aye? If nothing good is going to come out of this, then why bother continuing? Seriously, this pointless argument is getting nowhere. Direct it somewhere else.

Showing 226-240 of 329