ForumsForum Games[req]Kingdom of AG Forums

329 53265
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The kingdom will be based on votes by users who post here and a succession system. These are the positions:

1 King
1 Prince
1 High Noble
2 Lower Nobles
5 Knights

These positions will initially be elected by vote of users. This is how the voting works:

Post 5 users vertically. Here's an example:

User 1
User 2
User 3
User 4
User 5

User 1 would gain 8 points, User 2 would gain 6 points, User 3 would gain 4 points, User 4 would gain 2 points, and User 5 would gain 1 point.

Whoever has the most votes is the King, the next one is the Prince, followed by the High Noble, and so on. The initial voting will go until April 15th and that will determine the kingdom for April 2011. This is how the succession works:

The Prince of the current month is guaranteed to be the King next month. The other positions are determined by vote. On the 26th of the current month, voting will begin for next month. Voting ends on the 1st of the new month. On my profile is the current kingdom.

• 329 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Cenere
GhostOfMatrix
jeol

There is only 1 person on the list that I don't really know so it was hard to pick only 3.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Patrick2011 [No problem.]
Daleks
aamer13

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The voting is now over and I will figure the results. Also, any illegal votes will not be counted.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The results have been determined, but first a message to a user about voting:

@Marcos222: Your votes were illegal. You were supposed to vote for a user on the list provided on page 32. This voting was intended as a "championship."

Now for the results:

The Ultimate King is: Cenere

This means that Cenere won this vote. Now for the full results:

Cenere: 22 points
GhostOfMatrix: 17 points
Alexistigerspice: 15 points
jeol: 12 points
Freakenstein: 9 points
nichodemus: 5 points
snowguy13: 1 point
iMogwai: 0 points

For now, the voting is over, so I will request this thread to be locked.

Showing 301-304 of 329